WINCHESTER, ENGLAND, May 12, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Intrafocus, who holds the unique position of partnering with both Spider Strategies Inc. and The Balanced Scorecard Institute, was delighted to have the opportunity to speak alongside some of the world most renowned Strategy Planning experts. The speaker list included:
- Gary Cokins, President, Analytics-based Performance Management, LLC
- James Robinson, Executive Director, George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership
- David Scott Hencshel, President, Potentia, LLC, Director, Lean Six Sigma Training and Deployment, Army Medical Department Center and School
- Margot Carmichael Lester, Founder and Strategist, The Word Factory
- Susan Warren, Corporate Strategy Office Department Manager, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Clive Keyte, Managing Director at Intrafocus Limited also spoke at the conference; he said "It was a delight to have the opportunity to be part of the conference and to be placed alongside people who have dedicated their careers helping others get to grips with strategic planning and execution"
The conference, the first of a planned annual event, was for users of the Spider Strategies application QuickScore
and the Balanced Scorecard Institutes Nine Steps to Success . The nine step methodology has become widely recognized as a standard approach to strategic planning and management. It draws heavily upon the Balanced Scorecard as the underlying mechanism to provide structure and accountability. The methodology recognizes that automation plays a huge part in the strategic planning and execution process.
In today's business environment it is seen as an absolute requirement to use specialized technology such as QuickScore to ensure competitiveness. QuickScore is the only software formally recommended by the Balanced Scorecard Institute.
The conference attracted a global audience with attendees from the USA, Europe, The Middle East, South America and Australia. Plans are already in place for next year's event which is expected to take place in New Orleans during the first quarter of 2015.
For a much more detailed look at the Nine Steps to Success, Intrafocus and the Balanced Scorecard Institute offer Balanced Scorecard Professional and Master Certification classes
. The classes last five days and cover not only the nine steps but also insights into real implementations, the successes and pitfalls and how QuickScore can be used during the execution phase.
The next class will be held in London between June 9th and June 13th 2014.
Intrafocus is a Balanced Scorecard software reseller and consultancy. They provide the only software formally recommended by the Balanced Scorecard Institute. Intrafocus supplies QuickScore to Europe, The Middle East and Africa. QuickScore can link a company strategy to objectives, metrics and initiatives. The tracking interface turns metrics into 'scores' which are then rolled up to deliver an at-a-glance health-check for departments, divisions and headquarters.