TRC Staffing Services, Inc.
NORCROSS, GA, March 07, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Conventional wisdom suggests that working with your significant other is risky business. Living and working in such close quarters can be fraught with peril as the situation can encourage a hostile environment of gossiping, arguing, alienation of coworkers and crossover issues from personal to professional lives. From small businesses to large corporations, there are many concerns to be addressed if you find yourself in this precarious situation.
The IT staffing
professionals of TRC Professional Solutions suggest that both you and your significant other seriously consider the dangers involved in sharing a place of employment. Take time to consider and communicate the best- and worst-case scenarios, strategies for separating work and home life, and how to navigate office conflict. It is also prudent to be clear about each of your expectations, as well as the company's dating policies. While there are obvious risks involved in working with your significant other, many of these issues can be mitigated through proper communication, planning and maturity.
"Everyone knows how much easier it can be to get a foot in the door at a particular company if you already know someone there, so we've seen an increase in couples looking for work together," says Tom Bodeep, Senior Vice President of TRC Staffing Services, Inc. "Many work in different employment sectors. However, we've also seen some couples considering positions within a shared field - and even at the same company."
TRC Professional Solutions, who operates accounting staffing agencies
throughout Atlanta, is committed to providing the best services in the industry, starting with the highest quality candidates. For this reason, they offer a guarantee on every candidate that they place. If a client is not pleased with a candidate's performance in any way, they will not be billed for staffing services.
TRC Professional Solutions provides qualified, reliable candidates in fields ranging from IT and engineering, to accounting and finance.
For more information on how their finance staffing
and engineering staffing
experts select top candidates, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
About TRC Professional Solutions:
TRC Professional Solutions is a full-service staffing solutions provider with more than 30 years of industry experience. Established in 1980, they are one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the country. Like his father, Brian Robinson (President and CEO of TRC Professional Solutions) remains focused on the idea that the marketplace continues to need a business built on principles and values, committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. TRC Professional Solutions has 44 locations in 14 states, providing traditional, professional and technical staffing services, as well as management services to some of the country's leading companies.
For more information, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers