TAMPA, FL, August 08, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Internationally-renowned tenor, Joseph Spinella will be the headlining artist performing 6:30 pm at Chianti's Ristorante on September 17, 2014. This show features songs from Spinella's show, "illusionAria," which is a groundbreaking show combining classic Italian songs with David Copperfield-style stage illusions.
A native of Sarasota, Florida, Spinella was awarded a scholarship to Manhattan School of Music in New York City. A few years ago, he was discovered by Paul Nadler, one of the Metropolitan Opera conductors and was invited to work with Metropolitan Opera coaches in NYC. This began his regular sessions with Joan Dorneman, who was also Luciano Pavarotti's vocal coach for thirty years.
Spinella has garnered a large following overseas and has appeared with numerous orchestras, most notably the Israeli Philharmonic under the baton of famed-conductor, Zubin Mehta. He has also performed in Florida with the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra and is the conductor for the Sarasota Mandolin Orchestra.
"Spinella's voice reminds us of the great tenors like Caruso, Lanza and Pavarotti. The expressive tenor voice and delivery of these songs, by Spinella, demonstrates to us why they remain classics," reports World Book and News.
For the show at Chianti's, he includes are standards like Santa Lucia, Funiculi Funicula and O Sole Mio. He also performs songs from his current album, 'Spinella Tenor of Illusions,' highlighting classic Italian favorites, such as Rondine al Nido.
The album features the most beloved Italian songs - traditional Neapolitan and opera arias - sung by master tenor, Joseph Spinella. The album has been featured on various radio stations in the U.S. Backed by the Macedonian Radio Symphony Orchestra, this all-Italian album contains 13 songs and displays Spinella's mastery of bell'arte del canto. The music is available on Amazon.com and itunes.
In addition to the show, a special menu is prepared by Chianti's Ristorante, a traditional, family-owned and operated Italian restaurant located in Sarasota, Florida. Chiantis Ristorante Italiano brings to Sarasota delicious Italian recipes with elegant presentation, created fresh every day with the finest ingredients..
Great food, family friendliness, and a welcoming atmosphere are instilled from the Esposito family. Each and every patron is treated as a welcome guest in their home. You will want to allow ample time for cooking and enjoying your meal. As part of their hospitality, Chianti's offers entertainment on Monday nights.
Chiantis Ristorante Italiano is located at 3900 Clark Road, Sarasota, FL 34233. Reservations are required as seating is limited 941-952-3186.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Joe Spinella:
- Celebrated Opera Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Sings at Valentine's Day Concert with the Sarasota Mandolin Orchestra at the Italian American Club
- Famous Tenor, Spinella, Sings Favorite Christmas Carols and Highlights from his Magic Show, illusionAria
- Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Performs New Year's concert in Sarasota, Florida
- Celebrate Italian-American Month with Outdoor Concert by Italian Tenor, Joseph Spinella in Bradenton, Florida
- Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Headlines at Festa Italia in Florida
- Sensational New Song Release by Operatic Tenor, Joe Spinella.
- illusionAria Introduces Ginnette Ward in Unique New Magic and Music Revue Starring Joseph Spinella in Venice Florida
- Famous Magician, Spinella, Creates Blizzard of Magic and Music in Florida this March
- Trust in Me, New Single Released by Joe Spinella
- Powerful Vocals of Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Presented at Colony Bay Club in Bonita Springs, Florida