- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
The advisory board is comprised of a tremendous group of professionals who carry with them a wealth of experience and insights that will help us better serve the providers.
CHICAGO, IL, December 03, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- KLAS Research announced at RSNA yesterday its first-ever imaging advisory board and its new imaging-focused research strategy. KLAS has performed research on the medical imaging segment since 2006, but this added muscle will create great value for the provider community.
"The advisory board is comprised of a tremendous group of professionals who carry with them a wealth of experience and insights that will help us better serve the providers," said Adam Gale, president of KLAS. "Their contributions will help us focus the direct research we do with providers."
The announcement was made during the Best in KLAS awards ceremony for imaging equipment at RSNA. The annual awards are given to top vendors that excel in their respective market segments. KLAS collects the voices of thousands of healthcare provider organizations to determine which vendors work best with customers to resolve issues and match customer expectations to reality.
The six-member board consists of healthcare leaders from across the country. All board members are leaders in their respective healthcare organizations and donate their time to helping healthcare move forward. The new board members include:
- Mark Christensen, Strategic Sourcing Manager at Intermountain Healthcare
- Karen McGraner, CIO at Exempla St. Joseph Hospital Denver
- Eugene V. Pomerantsev, Director of Information Systems & QA Support, Cardiology, at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Peter S. Rahko, Director of Adult Echo Lab at University of Wisconsin Hospital
- Pablo Ros, Radiologist-in-Chief at University Hospitals HS Cleveland
- Brian Wetzel, Director of Diagnostic Imaging at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital Binghamton
KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by enabling providers to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of healthcare professionals and clinicians, KLAS gathers data on software, services, medical equipment and infrastructure systems to deliver timely reports, trends and statistical overviews. The research directly represents the provider voice and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. Follow KLAS on Twitter at www.twitter.com/KLASresearch.
# # #