Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, November 20, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Autumn leaves are falling, but the Knoxville bankruptcy rate isn't. Knoxville bankruptcy
attorneys Clark & Washington report that Knoxville residents filed 389 bankruptcies in September 2012.
Clark & Washington sees these numbers as a sign of hope for financially struggling Knoxville residents. So many people are in the same financial boat as you are, desperately trying to find a way to stay afloat. You are certainly not alone when considering bankruptcy in Knoxville.
At Clark & Washington, the Knoxville bankruptcy lawyers
know that the hardest step of filing for bankruptcy is walking through the doors of their office. To make that step easier, the firm offers a free bankruptcy consultation to anyone considering filing for bankruptcy.
During your free consultation, you will speak with one of Clark & Washington's bankruptcy attorneys, who will review the details of your case with the compassion that you deserve. They will then provide you with an honest opinion of whether bankruptcy is the best option for your situation, and help you start on the road towards a brighter financial future.
For nearly 30 years, Clark & Washington has provided helpful legal advice and sympathetic assistance to financially struggling families and individuals throughout the Southeast. If you are considering filing for bankruptcy in Knoxville, Clark & Washington can give you the helpful legal advice and respect that you need. Schedule your free bankruptcy consultation with a Knoxville bankruptcy attorney at http://www.knoxvillebankruptcyattorney.com/
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast, with locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy, and offers honest, helpful legal advice and assistance to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, please visit http://www.knoxvillebankruptcyattorney.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends