SAN JOSE, CA, April 08, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- LiberCloud announces a new and unique cloud solution that changes the game in how teachers teach and how students learn. It is the only solution on the market that gives educators flexibility to design their lesson plans 'bottom-up' in addition to a traditional top-down courseware-based approach, and provides tools to create engaging material on their own without the aid of technical experts.
LiberCloud was developed from the ground up with careful testing by administrators and teachers who wanted a solution that would:
1. Improve the workflow between students and teachers
2. Save teachers time and give them more control and flexibility (without the complexity)
3. Help students collaborate and improve their experience with coursework
Customers so far acknowledge that LiberCloud solves a problem that no else does, and that its features, simplicity, and ease of use are outstanding. In addition to helping educators meet the new Common Core standards requirements with its flexible coursework and test designer, another winning feature is the ability for teachers to collaborate in the cloud on coursework design and to reuse and customize each other's coursework and tests for different classrooms, different students, and different needs.
"Our goal is to make teachers more effective by giving them the right tools to succeed. LiberCloud bridges the gap between and borrows from traditional methods, interactive whiteboards, and Learning Management Systems to provide a collaboration and content platform like nothing else. A platform that makes teachers and students feel productive and wows them at the same time. There is nothing else like it." - Felice Curcelli, CEO & Co-Founder, LiberCloud
Specific features of LiberCloud include helping teachers with complex tasks but without the complexity. For example, teachers can:
- Create, publish, share, and collaborate on lesson content
- Create and assign homework and tests
- Enhance coursework with multimedia and interactivity, e.g. create audio-visual tutorials using the LiberCanvas app that can be played like videos
- Create multiple-choice or open questions tests using videos, tutorials and slideshows to introduce or explain each question
- Provide feedback and audio-visual annotations to students' work
- Manage and monitor assignments
LiberCloud is the best solution for teachers who want more flexibility to design and collaborate on coursework and for administrators who want to solve this problem organization-wide.LiberCloud
is a cloud-based content management and collaboration platform that gives teachers new flexibility and control to design innovative, interactive, engaging coursework quickly and easily and to improve the learning experience of students. We help teachers be more effective and students learn better.
415-672-1870Email Us Here