- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
MADISON, WI, June 13, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Lifest, one of the largest Christian music festivals in the nation, begins in just one month. The annual concert attracts up to 80,000 people over a five-day period of music and fellowship. Always striving to improve the experience for those who attend, Lifest is offering several new amenities this year, including:
- An iPhone app available for free downloads to help concert goers learn about artists, keep track of their own itinerary and use GPS locators to find different stages and even their own tents after late-night concerts.
- Zero Gravity extreme motocross demonstrations of high-flying entertainment
- Attendees will have a chance to test their life-saving skills and knowledge at the Rise to the Challenge activity with the Air National Guard, including refueling a jet mid-flight
- Battery charging facilities will be available so attendees can keep all their electronics powered throughout the weekend.
- A major announcement about another first at Lifest is coming next week, Monday, June 18.
More information on Lifest can be found at www.lifest.com.
Lifest is an annual Christian music festival in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. What started as a family run/walk in 1990 is now a major event attracting tens of thousands of people. Lifest allows Bob Lenz and Life Promotions to travel the nation, speaking in schools, churches and at other festivals.
# # #