- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LONDON, ENGLAND, April 03, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The age of digitisation offers the banking industry new opportunities and challenges to growing profits, from improving customer experience, to gaining access to a new wealth of data. The Future of Digital Banking regulalry brings together the key players from across the European banking industry to share insights on future innovations and to discuss the best routes to building a bank fit for the future customer.
With last year's event attracting over 100 senior representatives; this year's conference promises to build on its leading reputation, now expanding to a 2 day event that encompasses best practice case studies from across Europe.
Latest speakers confirmed include:
- Brett King, CEO and Founder, Moven
- Andrew Audry, Head of Digital Services & CBD Lead Future Bank SSD, RBS
- Alejandro Carriles, Executive Vice President, Director, Self Services Channels Development, BBVA
- David Clay, Vice President, Retail Banking Analytics & Pricing, Barclays Bank
- Gokhan Mendi, Executive Vice President, Head of Retail & Private Banking, TEB
- Andrew Moody, Industry Head, Finance, Google
- Peter McElwaine-John, Head of Multi-Channel Architecture, Lloyds Banking Group
- Milon Veasey, Senior Vice President, Head of UK Corporate Mobile, Barclays Bank
- Alex Sion, President & Managing Director, Moven
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear from the board on their vision for the future of digital
- Debate the future of omni-channel and channel integration
- Discover new innovations in online, mobile and branch banking
- Discuss routes to converting data into true insight
- Learn how best to overcome operational challenges
- Network with the key players of leading banks from across Europe
For further information:
Visit the website: marketforce.eu.com/digitalbanking
Tel: +44 (0)20 7760 8699
Established in 1987, Marketforce Business Media has over 25 years experience of delivering high quality strategic events and B2B communications.
We produce and manage over 60 industry leading B2B strategic conferences, training courses, lecture series and webinars every year, as well as providing insights through reports and surveys. Utilising our expertise and strong relationships with key experts, we create interactive events that deliver superb learning and networking experiences. Our events take place across the UK and Europe and cover: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Customer Experience, Media & Broadcasting and Economics & Regulation.
# # #