LAKEWOOD, CO, September 25, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Mesa Labs, a leading developer of quality control solutions and monitoring technologies has today announced an advance in monitoring platforms for the transportation industry. The Infitrak Cellular Monitoring System
builds upon 20 years of temperature data collection, compliance services, and IOT systems to offer a validated continuous monitoring platform made specifically for intermodal environments in the pharmaceutical and food industries. It offers both real-time geo-location and geo-fencing integrated with temperature and humidity monitoring into one cloud-based platform, alerting users when any deviation from the setting is triggered.
The sensor hardware
is wireless and easy to install, requiring only minutes to mount the sensors, allowing for quickly adding monitoring capability to their current or new vehicles. This allows both asset-owned carriers and non-asset owned carriers to use the same system to monitor and report the status of their cargo.
Management of the sensors and data is managed via a validated cloud platform that complies with 21 CFR part 11, EU GDP and FDA FSMA compliance standards. The platform allows carriers to share data with their own clients
while being alerted to potential issues before they happen. This enables customer service personnel to have the data they need to support customers. It also gives them the ability to expand their current fleet's capabilities and service offerings with minimal cost and effort to enable a competitive advantage over non-tracked assets.
"We have worked closely with logistics companies to focus on how they want to improve visibility of temperature and time-sensitive shipments. This has resulted in enormous improvements to usability and data analysis versus other solutions on the market today," said Patrick McGrath, head of cold chain packaging and transport monitoring for Mesa Labs.
"We are incredibly excited with early feedback from customers."
Advantages from the board room to the staff room
Beyond the technical advantage of the system, the platform enables:
to know where every shipment is, what is the temperature or humidity, and know if there have been any excursions.
- Quality personnel
can address an excursion before the product integrity can be compromised.
get automated notification of pending deliveries through simplified geo-fencing and alerting, and
- Auditors and compliance officers
get access to all required data, from sign-off to excursion handling and audit trails right from an encrypted, secure solution.
- Easy to install
- No wires to run. Simply mount the sensors and go.
- Validated software
- Ready for use in all regulated industries: Pharmaceuticals, food, chemicals, and more. (FDA FSNA Compliant)
- Eliminate IT validation steps
- web-based software & cellular connectivity. No software or hardware to install (21 CFR Part 11 Compliant)
- Real-time alert notifications
- sent via text or email
- Integrated geolocation & geofencing
- Simply draw a perimeter around an area & get notified when a vehicle leaves or enters
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Secure, cloud-based software accessible on any Internet-accessible device. No software to install and no IT setup
- Add/Remove Users
- Internal or External (Clients) users added with the click of a mouse
- Reduced learning curve
with drag & drop ease - Custom dashboards, geolocation and alarm settings on the fly
- Flexible reporting
- Dashboards show your most important KPIs & custom reports delivered to you and based on any data you want
The platform consists of multiple configuration options:
- Wireless 900 MHz or Wi-Fi temperature sensor (with or without probe)
- Wireless 900 MHz or Wi-Fi temperature and humidity sensor (with or without probe)
- 3G mobile gateway unit for data transmission over cellular networks
- Battery backup for longer journeys
- Cloud-based software
accessible via any Internet-connected device
The platform is supplemented by a full suite of transportation assessment & validation services
The complete solution is available now. For more information or a demo of the product, contact us today or visit us at www.monitoring.mesalabs.com/infitrak
.About Mesa Labs
Mesa labs (Nasdaq: MLAB) packaging division (aka TempTrust Packaging) is a leading provider of temperature controlled packaging solutions for the life sciences, food and specialty pharmacy markets. Customers depend on our 20+ years of extensive industry knowledge of shipping environments to fast-track qualification, while providing dependable results, and assuring compliance. We don't simply provide foam EPS coolers and gel packs, but we deliver a full range of qualified systems, compliance services and monitoring platforms covering the entire packaging life cycle.
See for yourself why customers around the world have trusted Mesa Labs to deliver their compliance-based solutions to reduce their risk, increase profitability, and assure protection from for your assets.