- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
If you call us anytime at 866-714-6466 we will do our best to make certain you are talking one or two of the very best mesothelioma attorneys in the nation
WASHINGTON, DC, June 29, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Mesothelioma Compensation Center says, "We are urging person who was exposed to asbestos at a power plant, public utility, oil refinery, or while working in oil or gas development who now has a mesothelioma to call us anytime at 866-714-6466 to ensure they are talking to the nation's most experienced mesothelioma attorneys. Specific people like this should get the top possible mesothelioma financial compensation settlements-with the caveat it is absolutely vital they have the very best mesothelioma attorneys in the United States assisting with their compensation claim.
"There is another incredibly vital important issue a person with a confirmed diagnosis must understand-the very best mesothelioma attorneys in the nation will almost immediately want to talk to them about the specifics of how or where they were exposed to asbestos. If you call us anytime at 866-714-6466 we will do our best to make certain you are talking one or two of the very best mesothelioma attorneys in the nation, as opposed to a call center or mesothelioma marketing law firm. Please don't allow yourself to get shortchanged when it comes to compensation for mesothelioma." http://MesotheliomaCompensationCenter.Com
Vital Tips for a diagnosed person with mesothelioma when it comes to hiring a lawyer from the Mesothelioma Compensation Center:
* How many million dollar settlements has the lawyer been involved in within the last twelve months where he/she participated in the mesothelioma compensation settlement from start to finish?
* Does the lawyer have specific recent family references?
* How long has the lawyer's practice been 100% devoted to assisting people with mesothelioma on a nationwide basis?
* When was the last time the lawyer litigated a mesothelioma lawsuit, and what was the outcome?
* If the lawyer a diagnosed person with mesothelioma is talking to cannot answer these very simple questions the person with this rare cancer or their family members are urged to contact the Mesothelioma Compensation Center anytime at 866-714-6466 for instant access to mesothelioma attorneys who can answer all of these questions. http://MesotheliomaCompensationCenter.Com
The Mesothelioma Compensation Center specializes in assisting high risk groups for mesothelioma. High risk groups for exposure to asbestos include the US Navy Veterans, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, public-utility workers, chemical plant workers, manufacturing workers, power plant workers, plumbers, welders, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, steel mill workers, railroad workers, construction workers, or miners. In most instances these workers were exposed to asbestos in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's. http://MesotheliomaCompensationCenter.Com
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon. However, a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma could live in any state including California, New York, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska.
The average age for a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma is about 72 years old. This year between 2500, and 3000 US citizens will be diagnosed with mesothelioma. The Mesothelioma Compensation Center says, "Based on our experience frequently mesothelioma is initially misdiagnosed as pneumonia.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
# # #