NORTH PORT, FL, March 26, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Mississippi Singer Songwriter Hannah Belle Releases "Porchin' It" From The New CD "Chasing Thunder" http://www.hannah-belle.com
Hannah Belle's single "Porchin' It", is a cut from her new CD titled "Chasing Thunder". She wrote or co-wrote all the songs on the CD and this single typifies her love of a simple country way of life... "call up the gang and put some chairs around"...spending a Friday night on the porch with friends. The accompanying video of "Porchin' It" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7-xQlhS6xw is getting tons of views on YouTube.
Hannah Belle is a true country girl hailing from Red Lick, MS where she grew up learning how to live the country way. Singing since she was three, country music came naturally to her, having a love and respect for the traditional country sound, but also embracing the modern sounds of country music today. Her dad has always played music and Hannah says her mom is her biggest fan. She writes a lot of her songs with her sister, Robin, so her music career has become a family business. Hannah's dad is a Baptist minister and she has always been involved in church activities, so God and Country flows naturally through most of her music.
Other songs on her CD uphold the strong family and Christian values she's grown up loving and respecting. For instance, the title cut of her CD, "Chasing Thunder", is a song that encourages people to believe in their dreams, even when others tell them those dreams are impossible. She reminds the listener that with God, all things are possible. Another message song on the CD, "Stay Strong" is about young people, the peer pressure they feel growing up, and how sometimes they feel left out because of their beliefs. She encourages them to hold on to those beliefs and know they'll be better off for doing so in life's long run. Hannah's music always accentuates the positive side of life... engaging, uplifting and encouraging her fans and listeners. She truly has a heart for helping people and it shows in her music.
Hannah is a 2011 graduate of Mississippi College with a Mass Communications degree and she plans on putting that knowledge to good use building new fans daily through her personal appearances and all the social media outlets. With her warm, engaging personality, she loves to meet people, so it's not a hard thing for her to do. With her ability to write and sing such compelling music, she's an act who's bound to connect.
Hannah is managed by Ernie Rowell and records for Freedom Entertainment Nashville. For booking information, please send us your info under the contact tab. http://www.hanna-belle.com
• Independent Country Music Association Top 5 nominee for Music Video of the Year for "Porchin' It"- 1st runner up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7-xQlhS6xw
• WQNZ 95 Country Colgate Country Showdown Winner in 2010
• Inspirational Country Music Association (ICMA) top 5 Youth in Music Nominee in 2009
• Opened for acts such as Sawyer Brown, Diamond Rio, Bucky Covington, Joe Diffie, Jo-El Sonnier
• Winner of Vicksburg Riverfest Battle of the Bands 2012
• CMA booth at Country music Association Festival in June of 2013
• BMI Songwriter
• CMA Member
• Participates in World Changer Mission projects throughout the USA
• 2012 Radio Tour- visited stations from Kansas to Virginia all the way down to Florida. 12 states total. 6 week tour.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Stephen Foster: