- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Concurrency consultants Nathan Lasnoski, Annur Sumar and Shannon Fritz will present lessons learned from some of the largest Microsoft System Center deployments in the Midwest.
CHICAGO, IL, October 30, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Concurrency, Inc., the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, will host the Midwest's largest Modern Datacenter conference for corporate IT directors and managers over three dates in early November. At sessions in the Milwaukee, Chicago, and Indianapolis metro areas, Concurrency consultants Nathan Lasnoski, Annur Sumar and Shannon Fritz will present lessons learned from some of the largest Microsoft System Center deployments in the Midwest.
The events will focus on how Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2, and Windows 8.1 work together to provision and manage cloud and data center infrastructure, provide business continuity, deliver services, and manage applications. There is no cost to attend. Corporate IT directors and managers are invited to visit the event registration page for additional information:
Location information and agenda items follow:
- Waukesha, WI: November 6, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Microsoft Office
- Indianapolis, IN: November 7, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Microsoft Office
- Chicago, IL: November 8, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Microsoft Office
- Oak Brook, IL: November 8, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm - Marriott Resort
System Center 2012 R2
- System Center 2012 R2 provides a unified management toolset that spans infrastructure provisioning and monitoring, automation and self-service, application performance monitoring, and IT service management.
- Deliver a comprehensive cloud and datacenter management solution across your on-premises environments, hosting service providers, and Windows Azure.
- Leverage the service automation capabilities - including built-in PowerShell workflows - to drive down costs and simplify service delivery.
- Unlock powerful mobile device management capabilities in combination with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Windows Intune.
Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2 offers new features and enhancements across virtualization, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, and access and information protection.
- Proven, enterprise-class virtualization and cloud platform that can scale to continuously run your largest workload.
- Manage identities across your datacenter and federated into the cloud, provide flexible remote access to applications and resources.
- In concert with Windows Azure and System Center 2012 R2, it unlocks improved application portability between on-premises environments and clouds, increasing flexibility and elasticity of your IT services.
- Windows 8.1 offers new features under the hood to make it the fastest, most secure, and easier to manage Microsoft operating system for desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- Improved Mobile Device Management provides a consistent experience access applications, data and devices.
- Turn your Windows 8.1 mobile broadband-enabled PC or tablet into a personal Wi-Fi hotspot, allowing other devices to access the internet.
- Configuration options available which will allow you to boot directly to the desktop in Windows 8.1.
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Concurrency architects and integrates across all five Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premises and in the cloud. Concurrency's cloud expertise includes Office 365 and Azure.
Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.
Connect with Concurrency
# # #