DOWNERS GROVE, IL, June 23, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- NationaLease, one the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, honored eleven of its members with the Exceptional Service Award for outstanding reciprocal road service provided to fellow members within the NationaLease network during last month's Maintenance Managers Meeting in Dallas, TX.
"The Exceptional Service Award is the highest award that can be given to a member for reciprocal services because winners are chosen strictly by their peers," said Jane Clark, Vice President of Member Services. "We ask all of our maintenance managers to advise us which members have provided them with excellent, consistent service. This high level of reciprocal service has become a hallmark of the NationaLease organization."
Chosen for the highest Platinum Level are:
- Coffman NationaLease, Aurora, IL
- Fox & James NationaLease, Latrobe, PA
- Salem NationaLease, Winston Salem, NC
Chosen for the Gold Level are:
- Aim NationaLease, Girard, OH
- Koch NationaLease, St. Paul, MN
- Miramar NationaLease, San Diego, CA
- Parrish Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member, Fort Wayne, IN
Chosen for the Silver Level are:
- Advantage NationaLease, Lititz, PA
- Airoldi Brothers NationaLease, Oak Creek, WI
- ATC Truck Rental & Leasing, a NationaLease Member, Dallas, TX
- Carco NationaLease, Fort Smith, AR
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 125,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at nationalease.com.
856-382-4710Email Us Here