- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
COLUMBUS, OH, June 17, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Families seeking memorable travel experiences have one more reason to book their trip to Columbus this year, as the city becomes home to the newest store in the American Girl Store family, opening June 21 at Easton Town Center. Just in time for summer travel, Hilton Columbus at Easton has launched its American Girl Package, featuring a special American Girl Doll bed, access to the hotel's American Girl Library and an easy walk to the new American Girl Store, which is a five minute walk from the hotel.
This package invites American Girl Doll fans to shop, explore and create memories, while enjoying Easton Town Center's fashion scene, on-site movie theatre, wide array of dining options and more. Guests can book their American Girl Store package online at www.hiltoncolumbus.com/specialspackages.aspx or by calling 1-800-HILTONS.
Starting at just $219 plus tax, the American Girl Store package is available for booking now and includes:
- Deluxe overnight accommodations at the Hilton at Easton
- Special American Girl Doll welcome letter to your special little girl
- An American Girl Doll-sized travel bed (one per package)
- Milk and cookies for American Girl Doll lovers and their dolls
- Turn-down service for guests and their dolls
- Access to the Hilton Columbus American Girl Library
- Five-minute walking distance to the new American Girl Store
- Complimentary in-room internet
- Complimentary self parking
- Additional children and amenities may be added for an upcharge
Columbus is a city unlike any other. Vibrant and alive, Ohio's capital is known for its open attitude, smart style and entrepreneurial spirit. Columbus' uncommon blend of neighborhoods, arts and culinary experiences, events, attractions and accommodations are made unforgettable by its diversity of outgoing locals who warmly welcome visitors. Free travel guides, maps, online booking and detailed information are available at www.ExperienceColumbus.com or 866.397.2657 (866.EXP.COLS). Visitor information is also available on Facebook: facebook.com/ExperienceColumbus and facebook.com/ColumbusFoodScene, Twitter: @ExpCols and Pinterest.
# # #