ATLANTA, GA, April 17, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Learn how to do more in 3D by attending an informative workshop in Atlanta on April 22, 2014. NeoMetrix is the premier provider of solutions for 3D scanning, 3D printing, reverse engineering & rapid prototyping.
According to Dan Perreault, president of NeoMetrix: "We'll have some of the latest technology in 3D scanning, CAD and 3D printing. The cost of this technology continues to drop, while the capabilities expand."
NeoMetrix will be conducting live demonstrations of the following systems:
• 3D Scanners from Geomagic, Creaform and Steinbichler
• 3D Printers from Stratasys
• Software from Geomagic, SpaceClaim
We will be presenting solutions for some common problems in engineering and manufacturing:
• Complex parts with no CAD data
• Complex parts with no means of quality inspection
• Outragous tooling costs for short run productions
• Need to fixture parts for CMM, or assembly
• Need prototypes today, not next week
• I need some minor changes to a CAD model, and the CAD guy is swamped
We will have several systems on display, so you can do a real hands on evaluation of this technology.
Hampton Atlanta Perimeter
769 Hammond Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
http://www.3dscanningservices.net - http://www.3dscanningservices.net
Interested parties can RSVP at : http://www.eventbrite.com/e/neometrix-3d-workshop-registration-11140975959
NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc. (www.3dscanningservices.net) is a leading provider of solutions for rapid product development throughout the southeastern United States, focusing on 3D laser scanning, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping. NeoMetrix is also a top reseller for Stratasys 3D Printers, Creaform, Steinbichler, SpaceClaim, Rapidform & Geomagic Software.
NeoMetrix also offers engineering consulting and technical services that focus on assisting clients with improving product quality and reducing design cycles.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Dan Perreault: