SAN JOSE, CA, December 20, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- DataSelf Corporation, the leading provider of analytics and business intelligence (BI) solutions for companies using ERP and/or CRM from Sage or Microsoft, today announced the latest release of DataSelf Analytics (DSA) 8.1.1. The new version integrates the latest technology from strategic partner Tableau, including a host of new features to help users capture, analyze and report on critical performance metrics across organizations.
"We're extremely proud of our close partnership with Tableau" said Joni Girardi, CEO of DataSelf Corporation. " together with Microsoft, our other strategic technology partner, we've combined the best from these two great companies with our own ETL, ultralight data warehouse and template technology. This release further validates our motto of "simplify and amplify analytics for SMBs", and significantly ups our game in the analytics marketplace."
This DSA release includes enhancements such as:
- Folders in the data panel which assist users in organizing and finding reporting parameters. This feature is particularly useful considering DSA's comprehensive list of reporting parameters and KPIs.
- An "Apply" option for Quick Filters improves usability and speed when selecting more than one filter parameter.
- Users can now copy content between workbooks.
- Easier and faster ranking features.
- DSA's engines now come in both 32 and 64-bit depending on clients' requirements.
- New and familiar calendar controls for date selections.
- Dashboard transparency and a new presentation mode allows users to focus on viewing information and less on user-interface controls.
- Web authoring now available on both iOS and Android apps.
- Enhanced web editing brings web and mobile clients one step closer to DSA Desktop functionality.
View further details at: http://www.dataselfanalytics.com/wiki/New_Features_in_DSA_8.1
DataSelf provides best-of-breed and easy-to-use analytics and business intelligence solutions for medium-sized businesses (SMB). DataSelf's solutions have grown out of more than 13 years of experience providing best-practice analytics, reporting and ultralight data warehousing solutions.
DataSelf simplifies and amplifies BI with Tableau and Microsoft BI technologies. DataSelf simplifies them by adding its own technology that eliminates programming. DataSelf amplifies them by providing BI expertise and comprehensive out-of-the-box solutions with thousands of KPIs & dashboards plus ultralight data warehouses to popular mid-market business applications such as Everest Software, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage CRM, Sage 100 (MAS 90 / MAS 200), Sage 300 (Accpac), Sage 500 (MAS 500), Sage Pro, Sage PFW, Sage X3, and Swiftpage SalesLogix.