- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LONDON, ENGLAND, November 27, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- New Look is to launch a competition in the build-up to Christmas and it's another chance for bloggers to show how stylish they really are.
The competition, Shape Up for Christmas, will celebrate five beautiful shapes identified by the modern woman. The five shapes: Pear-Shape, Straight Up & Down, Apple, Plus Size and Hour Glass give opportunity for a rich diversity of figures to show themselves in the best shimmering light.
For style inspiration, entrants are offered the New Look Celebrity Shape Up Style Guide, with a much-loved and much-admired celebrity showcasing each shape at its best.
Entrants will have the range of New Look party dresses to pick and choose from. However, bloggers will also be expected to experiment and assemble chic outfits, not only from New Look's party dresses, but with items from their women's shoes and accessories collections so that each outfit has stand-out, stylish appeal.
The party dresses offered by New Look will showcase the season's starry-eyed obsession with glimmering gowns, perfect for the party season. The focus will be on the creativity behind each outfit. It's a chance for bloggers to reveal their stylish skills and for the female shape to take centre stage in all its fabulous forms.
All entrants are asked to do is leave their names, main contact email address and URL of their blog post in the comments section below.
Getting social is a large part of this competition - sharing and swapping inspiration builds colour and life to all outfits. To keep the buzz back and forth, entrants can use the hashtag #NLBloggercomp to promote their entry.
The competition closes on Monday the 17th December and winners will be announced in a new blog post on Wednesday 21st December.
About New Look
Founded in 1969 New Look has 626 stores in the UK and ROI, a transactional website and 308 stores in France trading under the name Mim. In addition, New Look has 51 New Look branded stores in France, Belgium and Holland and 118 franchise stores including UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
- 43% of the British female population (aged 13+ years; excluding Northern Ireland) has purchased an item of Womenswear (includes Women's Outer/Sports, Nightwear, Underwear, Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories) from New Look in the past year (52 w/e 10th June 2012). This amounts to about 10.5 million individuals.
- New Look are the No.1 volume retailer in women's dresses (24w/e 10th June 2012)
- New Look has a volume share of 5.4% in the Womens Clothing & Accessories market (24w/e 10th June 2012).
- New Look has a value share of 5.6% in the Womens Clothing & Accessories market. (24w/e 10th June 2012)
- New Look are the No.1 retailer in ladies clothing & accessories market in valuein the under 35yrs market (24w/e 10th June 2012)
- On average a shopper spends GBP72 on women's clothing and accessories per year and GBP37 on footwear inNew Look . (52w/e 10th June 2012)
(Source: Kantar Worldpanel Fashion)
# # #