MINNETONKA, MN, January 09, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Nexen Group, Inc. introduces their latest precision motion control brochure: Spring-Engaged Brakes for Rotary and Linear Applications. This product and application guide is now available for complimentary download at the company's website.
The ten-page brochure, complete with application examples, highlights Nexen's extensive product offering, providing an essential resource for engineers designing systems and applications where safety is a concern, as well as power-off and redundant braking systems. An introduction to spring-engaged brakes section details Nexen's dependable technology for E-stop and holding applications. The spring-engaged air-released brakes are more energy efficient than electric products. Plus, these brakes offer high holding force and zero backlash for accurate positioning and increased stiffness of equipment, resulting in high-quality end products.
Spring-engaged brakes featured in the catalog include:
- Profile guide rail brakes: Offer holding and E-stop capability in power-off situations
- Rod locks: Provide incredible holding force on NFPA and ISO cylinders, and precision rods in a small package
- Servomotor brakes: Mount to the shaft end of servomotors up to 20 horsepower
- Ball screw brakes: Deliver reliable holding in a compact package, overcoming common problems found in vertical ball screw applications such as back driving, load drops and equipment damage
- Flange-mounted brakes: Offer multiple designs, which can be mounted directly on NEMA and IEC flanged motors and/or gearboxes
- Shaft-mounted brakes: Provide self-contained package for easy installation and service
- Caliper brakes: Deliver popular solution for high stopping or holding torque applications
- Flange-mounted clutch brakes: Feature a spring-engaged brake and an air-engaged clutch
- Spring-engaged tooth clutches: Provide the ultimate high-torque holding in a small package when used as a brake
Nexen Group, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of precision motion control solutions including linear drive systems, precision rotary indexers, linear locking components and power transmission products including spring set brakes, tooth clutches and torque limiters for a wide variety of automation applications in the Aerospace, Robotics, Machine Tool, Automotive, Packaging, Material Handling and Medical Industries. For more information, contact Nexen Group, Inc., 560 Oak Grove Parkway, Vadnais Heights, MN 55127. Phone: 651-484-5900. Fax: 651-286-1099. E-mail: email@example.com
. Website: www.nexengroup.com
Next Communications is a full service marketing communications firm specializing in print, online and search marketing. For further information, contact Dennis Gallaher at 952-934-8220 or firstname.lastname@example.org