- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
There is no such thing as a "federally sponsored" mesothelioma claims centers and Internet ads that suggest no lawsuit is needed are not being honest
NEW YORK, NY, September 18, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Oregon Mesothelioma Victims Center is now offering incredibly vital tips for hiring a lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim for a US Navy Veteran or a person in Oregon who has just been diagnosed with mesothelioma. If a diagnosed person in Oregon or their family hires an unqualified lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim-they may not receive the full compensation they deserve. The group believes most people diagnosed with mesothelioma in the United States and Oregon get shortchanged on financial compensation because they had no way to distinguish between the nation's most skilled mesothelioma attorneys and local car accident attorneys. This is especially true for US Navy Veterans in Oregon.
Unfortunately, being impulsive when it comes to hiring a lawyer to represent a person in Oregon who has been diagnosed with mesothelioma can end very badly for the person with this rare cancer. The group is literally talking about the diagnosed person or their family losing out on hundreds of thousands of dollars or more. To prevent getting shortchanged a person diagnosed with mesothelioma in Oregon, or their family members are urged to contact the Oregon Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 800-714-0303.
Tips for Hiring the Right Mesothelioma Attorney from the Oregon Mesothelioma Victims Center:
* "It is incredibly important a person diagnosed with mesothelioma in Oregon has the most skilled and experienced attorneys assisting them. Before you hire a lawyer to help with a mesothelioma compensation claim make certain they have references that will demonstrate their ability to get the best possible mesothelioma compensation for their clients.
* "If you are a US Navy Veteran in Oregon with mesothelioma please make certain the lawyer/law firm you are talking to has achieved a million-dollar settlement for a US Navy Veteran with mesothelioma within the last twelve months.
* "There is no such thing as a "federally sponsored" mesothelioma claims centers and Internet ads that suggest no lawsuit is needed are not being honest.
* "Before you hire a lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim in Oregon please call us at 800-714-0303. We can provide resources and guidance in choosing the best lawyers to represent your claim. The more qualified the attorney is - the larger the financial compensation settlement is likely to be as we would like to explain-anytime." http:/Oregon./MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The Oregon Mesothelioma Victims Center wants to emphasize their initiative is statewide and available to a diagnosed victim anywhere in Oregon including communities such as Portland, Eugene, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, and Corvallis.
The Oregon Mesothelioma Victims Center is also incredibly focused on making certain a diagnosed victim of this rare form of cancer gets the best medical treatments. For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options in Oregon the Oregon Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facility with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at this hospital.
* OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Portland, Oregon: http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/health/services/cancer/
The average age for a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma is about 72 years old. This year between 2500, and 3000 US citizens will be diagnosed with mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is a rare form of cancer that is attributable to exposure to asbestos.
High-risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in Oregon include Veterans of the US Navy, power plant workers, factory workers, truck building workers, maritime workers, pulp and paper mill workers, plumbers, electricians, welders, auto mechanics, machinists, and construction workers. In most instances the diagnosed person's exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's.http://Oregon.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
# # #