Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 22, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- This time of year is a beautiful time. Selecting the perfect gift for everyone on your list can be particularly exhilarating. With all of the sales and bonus gifts with purchase, overspending is tempting. Once consumers blow their budget, it is also common to rationalize it as being in the spirit of giving.
The Orlando bankruptcy attorneys
of Clark & Washington caution that this mindset leads to big financial trouble. Just one overzealous shopping spree can tip a previously tight budget into unmanageable territory, even resulting in bankruptcy. Here are some tips to limit your holiday spending this year:
- Stick to your overall budget. If you must buy a gift for someone that is more than you intended, accommodate it by cutting corners somewhere else.
- Plan ahead for holiday shopping by opening a savings account dedicated to only those purchases and add to it throughout the year. This is an easy way to set money aside, so you won't have to rely on credit cards.
- Start your shopping online. It's easier to compare prices and does not include the same sensory overload common in stores during this time of year.
- Avoid big sales. They create an unnecessary sense of urgency and often are not advertising the lowest price for which you can get the item.
If your financial situation has gotten out of control, remember you're not alone. Contacting a qualified Orlando bankruptcy attorney
can help you understand your rights and get you back on track. Clark & Washington is an Orlando bankruptcy law
firm of experts who know how to relieve overwhelming financial burden. They also provide free debt consultation.
For more information on the Orlando bankruptcy
services offered by Clark & Washington, visit their website at http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends