Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 20, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Clark & Washington, the best bankruptcy attorneys in Orlando
, want to note the importance of appropriately managing your finances. The firm uses Lenny Bruce's financial troubles and forced bankruptcy as a reminder that even successful people can have financial troubles, and that it is possible to come back from this devastation.
Lenny Bruce was a popular, albeit radical, comedian in the 1960s, who was as famous for his obscene and offensive comedy as he was for his scams and money problems. Bruce found no topic taboo, often speaking out on politics, sex and religion and using slang for such topics on stage. His blunt speech caused him a great deal of trouble, as Bruce found himself arrested for obscenity, a trial which eventually led to his acquittal and protection for future generations of comedians' first amendment rights.
However, it's Bruce's financial troubles to which Orlando bankruptcy attorneys
, Clark & Washington, want Orlando residents to pay attention. Bruce was forced into bankruptcy after several money-making scams. Trying to keep his wife from stripping again, Bruce set out to make as much money as he could, developing several scams; one which found Bruce posing at a priest collecting money for a leper colony.
Clark & Washington asks residents who are facing bankruptcy to consider their services before reaching such extreme lengths as Bruce. If you are facing financial troubles, consider speaking with a member of their team before developing a reputation like Bruce's that ignores the other things he's accomplished in his life.
While Bruce was acquitted for his charity scam and eventually his obscenity trial, he died before he would see this come to pass.
Many people can unexpectedly find themselves in dire straits and bankruptcy as a result, even successful comedians. The expert Orlando personal bankruptcy
lawyers at Clark & Washington can help local residents with their professional bankruptcy services.
For more information on the Orlando bankruptcy
services offered by Clark & Washington, visit their website at http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends