Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, January 02, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- When staring down the barrel of foreclosure, many financially burdened homeowners feel that they are completely out of options. One step, however, that is often overlooked can be the one that actually saves your home and possibly even allow you to improve your credit over time - filing for Chapter seven or 13 personal bankruptcy.
The Orlando bankruptcy attorneys
of Clark & Washington understand bankruptcy can actually provide a beam of hope at the end of a dark financial tunnel. While choosing to file for personal bankruptcy should never be a first choice, it is an option that can automatically halt the foreclosure process. This buys struggling homeowners time to catch up with mortgage payments.
Homeowners should seek the expert guidance of Orlando bankruptcy lawyers
to properly advise how to file based on their particular financial situation. Chapter seven can allow debt forgiveness, but ultimately results in liquidation of assets. Filing Chapter 13 enables you and the court to develop a payment plan for repaying your debt. Once you file, the bank cannot move forward with foreclosure on your home.
If you find yourself dealing with a possible foreclosure, remember you're not the only one. According to CoreLogic's National Foreclosure report for October 2012, Florida was ranked second in the nation for completed foreclosures with a rate of 95,000 in a 12-month period.
Contacting a qualified bankruptcy attorneys in Orlando
can help you decide if filing is the best option for you. Clark & Washington is dedicated to helping people overcome financial hardship and expertly navigating bankruptcy laws. They also offer free debt consultation.
For more information on the Orlando bankruptcy
services offered by Clark & Washington, visit their website at http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends