RIDGEFIELD, NJ, April 05, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- 'Wisdom is an innate property of the pious/good self; where ignorance is the innate property of the evil self' from the Scriptures.
'Wisdom creates good people and ignorance creates bad people', from philosophy.
'Wisdom creates responsible citizens and ignorance creates criminals', from governments.
'Wisdom is a product of an emotionally healthy brain and ignorance is a product of an emotionally challenged brain', from science.
It is the scriptures that are clearly defining wisdom through several hints. Philosophy and governments went off track and to this day have a fuzzy idea about wisdom. The latest science has now caught up with the scriptures. Some quarters in science have started describing wisdom as emotional intelligence, which springs from an emotionally healthy brain.
For religion it is the pious self and for science it is the emotionally healthy self. Both are defining wisdom as a product of a physically good/pious/emotionally-healthy self. Wisdom boils down to an emotional baggage free brain! Creating wisdom is creating emotionally healthy brains!
Religion was the first to recognize the importance of wisdom to the extent that God is saying that He does not have Wisdom; God is Wisdom. He is also saying that man must stay away from trying to understand godly matters. God wants man to trust God and follow His Teachings. As man is made in the image of God, man too has to be wisdom. Thus wisdom education is not about having the knowledge of wisdom, it is about becoming wisdom. Our wisdom sages throughout history have ignored this insight from the scriptures and are obsessed with trying to figure out and teach wisdom. Thus our sages want to give man the knowledge of wisdom.
Having the knowledge of wisdom and being wisdom are two different realities. Wise mothers do not need to be experts on wisdom to raise a wise child, they need to be experts of making their child into becoming wise. Uneducated in the knowledge of wisdom, mothers are able to create effortless wisdom in their children. Wise mothers are successful wisdom creators! Our wisdom sages are still struggling to define wisdom and make men wise. Our wisdom sages need to learn from our wise mothers how to create a wise society.
The scriptures are very loud and clear on staying away from the knowledge tree; when it comes to understanding the knowledge of good and evil. Ever since Adam ate the knowledge apple man is trapped in trying to figure out wisdom, without final clarity. The world remains far from the goal of a wise society. In the meantime wise mothers are raising wise children without any knowledge of wisdom.
Wisdom education is like farming. A good farmer does not need to know how the seed becomes a tree. He just needs to know good farming principles to create a bumper crop. Our wisdom sages mostly ignore the farming and are obsessed with figuring out the knowledge of how the seed becomes a tree.
Only when our wisdom sages wake up to the fact that it is clear from the scriptures and from the latest science that wisdom education is about becoming wisdom and not about having the knowledge of wisdom; will real wisdom transformation begin.
It is clear from the scriptures and science that wisdom comes from a pious/good/emotionally-healthy self and is blocked by an evil/emotionally-challenged self.
Translating the good and evil of religion into the good and evil of the latest science; it is clear that good is emotional health and evil is emotional sickness. As good is wisdom, emotional health is wisdom and emotional sickness is ignorance. Thus wisdom education is brain therapy that takes an emotionally challenged brain and heals it into an emotionally healthy brain.
The pious of religion, the good of philosophy, the responsible of government and the emotionally healthy of science are all one and the same, they are all wisdom.
Our ancient sages of philosophy concluded that the ills of society are caused by the lack of wisdom. So they focused on figuring out wisdom. They kept putting wisdom under the microscope and wisdom being a secondary entity they could not figure out wisdom. It is like they tried to figure out smoke in order to make smoke; with no knowledge of the fire, let alone how to create the fire.
What our ancient sages should have asked is, why society has so few wise people and so many ignorant people. They would have got the right answer of how to make the society wise. Wise people are a product of emotionally healthy upbringing and ignorant people are a product of emotionally sick upbringing.
Wisdom is a fragrance of the brain, it is a by-product of the emotional baggage free brain. Wisdom education is emotional intelligence education through healthy parenting from birth onwards and for those older; wisdom education is emotional healing through brain therapy.
If only our current wisdom sages would not try to create the smoke without the fire and wake up to creating the fire in order to create the smoke!
The Historical Wrong that Our Sages of Philosophy Committed on Misdefining Wisdom Can be Highlighted and Corrective Action Taken!
Thanks to the latest advances in the mind sciences we can now create a wise society. By just making the brain free of the emotional baggage we can create emotionally super healthy brains on a massive scale.
The 4th R Foundation is a non-profit education research foundation that researches informal/emotional intelligence education, human nature, brain, mind, conscientiousness, self, wisdom, life coaching, adult reeducation, shyness, self image, emotional baggage, education for life, art of living and brain education etc.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Sajid Khan:
- An Open Letter to Some of My Mentors, Teachers and All Those on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn Etc. Who Want to Change the World
- The Solution to Most of the Manmade Ills of Society is Very Crystal Clear - it is About Nurturing the Brain Into Becoming Wise Through Healthy Parenting for the Young and by Brain Therapy for the Old
- Education is Like a Building Where it Takes the First Five Years of Upbringing to Build the Education Foundation
- President Obama and Our Lawmakers Must Realize That Inequality is a Direct Result of Our Brain Education Being Emotionally Challenged - We Can Drastically Reduce This Gap by Reforming Brain Education
- Kind Attention Davos Leaders: You Have Missed Discussing the Defining Challenge of Our Times; Which is to Make the World Wise by Making the Society Free of All Emotional Baggage
- Kind Attention: Obama's Brain Initiative Leaders; Your Responsibility is to Make Sure You Research and Implement All the Factors Involved in Creating Super Healthy Brains - Both Physical and Emotional
- How Would Life Be in This Year 2014 if Our Latest Cars Were Based on the Technology of the 20s and Traffic Signals Were Not Yet Invented?
- Kind Attention: Dalai Lama, President Obama, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Google, Facebook, UN, Bill Clinton, Senators, Congress, Governments, NGOs, Sheikha Moza, Noam Chomsky, Prof. Cahill, Prof. Sree
- President Obama and His Education Team Must Wake Up to the Fact That We Now Have the Knowledge to Make the Society Wise; The Only Thing Blocking a Wise Society is His Ineffectual Education Leadership
- 4th R Foundation: We Have the Blueprint for Creating a Wise Society. It is up to Our Leaders to Follow Through With Our Proposals.