GREENVILLE, SC, July 07, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Since Pouchee, LLC launched in 2005, we have been truly blessed with remarkable success and acceptance by women around the globe. Anita Crook, Founder and CEO of Pouchee, began the company as an idea to organize the bottomless pit called her handbag. Pouchee has since grown into a Fashionably Functional brand.
"We have always looked for ways to help others where we could," quotes Crook, "but we wanted to do more." In our search for organizations with which to work, the Pouchee team found it hard to choose. Do we help local charities; give to health charities or social needs organizations? We came up with a resounding "Yes!"
Our original cotton Pouchees come in a myriad of colors, so Pouchee has decided to take each color and donate a portion of the proceeds from each sale to a corresponding charity. This way we could give to local, health and social charities. The following are the organizations we have chosen for each color.
- Red Cotton Pouchee (Diabetes), Charity: Sansum Diabetes Research Institute. Since 1944, Sansum Diabetes Research has been working to improve lives through diabetes research, nutrition, education, and prevention.
- New Khaki Cotton Pouchee (Support our troops), Charity: The Fisher House Foundation. This program recognizes the special sacrifices of our men and women in uniform and the hardships of military service by meeting a humanitarian need beyond what is normally provided.
- Pink Cotton Pouchee (Breast Cancer), Charity: Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF), founded in 1993, works toward prevention and a cure for breast cancer through funding innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health.
- Teal Cotton Pouchee (Sexual assault/domestic violence), Charity: The Julian Center. The Julian Center provides counseling, safe shelter, and education for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other life crises. They also seek to educate the community about domestic violence and its impact on all our lives.
- Grape Cotton Pouchee (Alzheimer's), Charity: Cure Alzheimer's fund. Cure Alzheimer's Fund targets research with the highest probability of slowing, stopping or reversing Alzheimer's disease.
- Salmon Cotton Pouchee (Uterine Cancer & Endometrial Cancer), Charity: Mayo Clinic cancer research center this center specializes in uterine cancer research.
- Green Cotton Pouchee (Mental Health), Charity: Judge David L. Bazelon Center for mental Health law. Their mission is to protect and advance the rights of adults and children who have mental disabilities.
- Lady Bugs Posh Pouchee and Spring Chickens Posh Pouchee (Children's needs) Charity: Feed the Children Foundation. Feed The Children is a Christian, international relief organization that delivers food, medicine, clothing and other necessities to individuals, children and families in need due to famine, war, poverty or natural disaster.
- Brown Cotton Pouchee (Colon Cancer), Charity: Colon Cancer Alliance. The Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA) is the oldest and largest national patient advocacy organization. They are dedicated to ending suffering caused by colorectal cancer through screening and patient support, public education, and research.
We, at Pouchee, are very excited about this opportunity to give back! We are truly grateful to God, and all the Pouchee friends we have made over the years, so this is our way of saying "Thanks!"
Pouchee Purse Organizer Inserts is specifically designed to fit inside purses to make women's lives easier and more organized. Not only does it have compartments for credit cards, cell phones, pens, sunglasses, and more - making it easy to find exactly what you're looking for - but it also makes changing bags for different occasions and outfits a breeze. With the Pouchee Purse Organizer - all your essentials are in one organized place and handy rings lift the Pouchee Purse Organizer right out of your bag and into the new one - this is great for busy, fashion-conscience women because they can switch to coordinating purses in just a few seconds!
864-335-0580Email Us Here