LONDON, ENGLAND, April 18, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The online system allows sport instructors of all disciplines to run their marketing, appointment setting and social media from a single location, hassle free. Additionally, clients can locate specialist sport instructors to meet their needs, leave and read reviews, book appointments, and even create events.
Sportarian.com, which is presently accepting pre-registrations from sport instructors, allows sport professionals to manage disparate aspects of their business through a single website, which provides a range of benefits including:
• A free detailed profile that allows them to introduce themselves to potential clients.
• Organise their social media and booking through a single location making it easier to manage time.
• Promote special deals to increase business without incurring often huge expenses.
• An on-site dedicated blog that allows instructors to share their experience and knowledge with clients and build a following.
• A transparent review system, which allows sport instructors to see what their clients are saying and respond to them.
In the tradition of many user review websites, one of sportarian's biggest marketing assets is the sport instructor review system. Simply and effectively, this system allows clients to review each instructor through a five-star system, as well as providing an area for detailed notes. Since nothing is more powerful than word-of-mouth advertising, this rating system will be one of the most powerful assets available to sport instructors looking to build their reputation.
Clients are able to book appointments 24 hours a day, not just conventional business hours. The 'sportarian' concept will appeal to each niche area of instructors, including personal trainers, yoga teachers, tennis and golf coaches and specific sports trainers.
Founder and CEO Nico Curia commented "We're incredibly excited to be launching our platform created to connect sport instructors and clients in a one-stop, review driven environment. Not only will clients be able to find the exact professional they need, wherever they are, but will also be able to book the sessions they want too"
For further information, please visit the official website at www.sportarian.com
Sportarian (www.sportarian.com) was created to provide sport instructors, their clients and potential customers a simple platform on which to interact and share information. The site will be live around mid-May 2014 with all of the functionalities available free of charge to instructors and clients.
# # #