PASADENA, CA, March 17, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Prime Clinical
, a leading provider of Electronic Health Record and Practice Management solutions, is announcing a new, fully integrated system for managing Workers' Compensation billing
, liens, collections and more in California. The new module provides seamless integration with the systems California healthcare providers need to bill Worker's Comp and track payments.
Trusted by physicians nationwide, Prime Clinical's practice management software provides a more accurate and efficient way for healthcare practices to spot Workers' Comp claim errors before submission, increasing reimbursements and reducing denials. The software also provides custom reporting capabilities that can be tailored to each practice's needs.
- Seamless integration with QuickEAMS, a web based service that interfaces with the California Workers' Comp JETFile and Information Systems
- Has built-in resources to help providers manage the new mandated guidelines and deadlines for Workers' Comp and Industrial Medicine Billing
- Tracks Second Bill Review and Independent Bill Review for timely filing for OMFS & OWCP
- Allows users to easily view and verify claim, adjuster, and payment information online
- Has multiple scheduling features to help providers manage rules associated with missed appointments
Prime Clinical is committed to providing the highest quality products, services, and customer support. Their software solutions have a proven track record of improving productivity from day one. To learn more about Prime Clinical's highly-adaptable, easy-to-use Workers' Comp solution, designed specifically for California providers, call 877-444-1156.About Prime Clinical
Since 1983, Prime Clinical Systems has helped more than 10,000 physicians across the country implement their leading patient data management solutions to improve clinical operations and deliver better patient care. Their fully integrated Electronic Health Record software and Practice Management solutions are unrivaled in scope and ease of use. They can be customized to match the workflow style and charting preferences of individual physicians, ensuring productivity levels remain the same and patient care is uninterrupted. For more information, visit http://www.primeclinical.com/