NORCROSS, GA, January 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Software company releases a new project analyzer
Steelray Software, a leading project analyzer company, is excited to announce the release of its newest development. The firm specializes in developing project management software and tools; they have just launched a recent update for their Project Exporter application. Version 220.127.116.11 has a few new features that new and existing users will be pleased about. According to Brian Leach, CEO for the project viewer
software business, "The automatic update feature is something we think all of our customers will appreciate. Users that register for the maintenance service will be presented with a direct link to download the latest update, which in this case is version 18.104.22.168."
The Benefits of Project Exporter
Project Exporter serves as a plug in application for Microsoft Project
; customers can use it within the program itself when they need to quickly and efficiently export their existing project schedule. Schedules can be saved in a UN/CEFACT XML format, and best of all the software is free. The project viewer firm has incorporated two new features with the latest update. The first is the addition of a Task Fields tab. This function allows users to export additional fields (e.g. OBS, IMP and EVM codes).
Users that have used the Microsoft project viewer
extensively will be pleased to know that this update provides a smooth transition for accessing saved data that was previously incompatible. The new automatic updating feature also gives customers a user-friendly experience. They no longer need to search for this information; the feature comes standard when customers register for maintenance support.
Steelray Software has been in business for over a decade; during this time, they have developed valuable project management software that has been used by many customers. They are best known for developing the world's first desktop project viewer application. To learn more about their programs and the latest update for Project Exporter
, visit http://www.steelray.com
About Steelray Software:
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Steelray Software began its operations make better project managers. Specifically, they decided to concentrate on enhancing project schedule visualization and analysis. They were founded in 2000 and are a privately held company.
For more information, visit http://www.steelray.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers