WALDORF, MD, March 31, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Many Gospel music fans are well-aware of the talents of Kevin Davidson. Songs like "Fight On", "I Know What Prayer Can Do" and "Bounce Back" have come from the anointed pen of Apostle Davidson. Artists such as Shirley Caesar and Earnest Pugh have recorded his music and his group, Kevin Davidson & The Voices (now known as Kevin Davidson & Dominion) have graced the stage with countless Gospel notables including Donald Lawrence, Yolanda Adams, The Kurt Carr Singers, The Clark Sisters, Hezekiah Walker, Kim Burrell, J. Moss and many others. Known by major players in the industry, he's worked with many in Gospel music. Now Davidson, along with the UCICC (United Council of Independent Christian Churches) Fellowship Choir, returns with a new, inspiring single called "Something Happens". Recently, the song was added to playlists at Radio One in Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA.
Davidson says, "'Something Happens' is one of my favorite songs. The reason I love it so is because it speaks about the power of God. His name changes things." A reminder of the awesome abilities of God, the ballad beautifully showcases Davidson's skill in songwriting. The track is the lead single and title song of the upcoming CD, Something Happens. Davidson is currently putting the finishing touches on the brand new release scheduled to drop in the summer of 2013. The CD will be released on LVP Entertainment, led by Bishop Laurence V. Plummer, Sr., who also heads the UCICC.
Davidson is the National Minister of Music of UCICC and the Director of the Fellowship Choir, which formed in 2012. Since the formation of the Choir, they've been seen on Bobby Jones Presents for the Impact Television Network, and have hit the road ministering with popular preachers including Prophetess Juanita Bynum. One listen and fans will see that Something Happens flaunts the choir's dynamic vocals as they minister riveting songs, delivering Gospel music at its finest.
A native Memphian, God and music were major parts of Kevin Davidson's life from the very beginning. The youngest of three children born to Wilber and Wadie Davidson, he was raised in a strong Pentecostal home, and at 16, gave his life to Christ at Zion Temple COGIC. He began playing at an early age and ultimately, became the leader of a number of Gospel music ensembles, including Kevin Davidson & The Voices. Called to the preaching ministry as well as music ministry, Davidson was licensed and ordained to preach the Gospel in 1996. Later that year, he founded Dominion House and accepted his call to the office of Apostle. A licensed and ordained Apostle, Pastor Davidson is the Founder and Senior Pastor of Dominion House Church. Since assuming leadership roles in both music and pastoral ministry, Davidson has been instructing God's people in full time ministry for over 20 years.
Tehillah Enterprises, LLC
P.O. Box 1855
Waldorf, MD 20604
# # #Read more Press Releases from Andrea Williams:
- Donald Lawrence Protege & Member of GRAMMY Award Nominated Group, The Murrills, Damion Murrill, To Release Debut Single, "Kingdom Come"
- Gospel Artist Bev Johnson Prepares To Ring In The Holidays With The Release Of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (With A Little Jazz And Love)"
- Christian Life Center's Servants of Praise Deliver the New Sound Of Praise & Worship on New Project, CLC: Live
- Gospel Artist Conrad Miller Encourages Believers To "Lift Your Voices" With Brand New Single
- New Gospel Songstress Josilyn Drake Pleads "Keep Us Lord" in Debut of Inspirational Lead Single
- Temple Of Deliverance COGIC Women's Choir Releases New Rousing Single, "Everybody Praise"
- Gospel Artist Gary Samuels Acts Out His Life on Stage In "Gospel Of The Blues" In Harlem, New York City on Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Industry Insiders Rave About Gospel Artist Rob Mercer's New Project, The Photo Album
- Praising Through Pain Gifted Worship Leader Madelyn Berry Gives God Glory With Upcoming CD, Release The Sound
- Corinthia Cromwell, Singer And Saxophonist, Uplifts With New CD, Part Gospel And Part Jazz