LOS ANGELES, CA, June 24, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/
-- ProSource, maker of fitness equipment for cross-training and resistance, muscle therapy, yoga and Pilates, announces the release of seven brand new products in time for the official start of summer. Fitness lovers can enjoy the extra hours of sunlight with the addition of more high performance products, perfect for outdoor or at-home workout outdoors.
New fitness equipment includes the following items for more comfortable gym, home, and outdoor workouts:
Vinyl Coated Kettlebells
- durable cast-iron with colorful protection for cross-training workouts
Folding Exercise Mats
- folds up easily for a convenient, cushioned workout surface anywhere
Classic Yoga Mat 1/8"
- eco-friendly and comfortable for taller users at 72-inches long
Weight Lifting Barbell Pad
- convenient protection for back, neck, and hips during squats or hip thrusts
- adds resistance to tone legs during aerobics, walking/running, and plyometric workouts
Multi-Grip Lite Pull-Up Bar
- fits in doorframes for complete upper body strengthening at home
With trends like cross fitness and functional training on the rise, ProSource strives to meet the changing needs of fitness fans and health-conscious consumers with new, innovative products. From weights to yoga, ProSource offers a one-stop shop for well-rounded workouts. All products can be found on the recently redesigned ProSourceFit.com
website, where ordering is easy and shipping is free on orders over $39.
ProSource makes high performance, versatile products for cross-training and resistance workouts, muscle therapy, and yoga/Pilates. We exist to inspire active, healthy lifestyles with products that make fitness attainable and enjoyable for everyone. We do this by constantly pursuing innovation as we find new ways to enhance the customer experience, and developing higher quality products to meet our customers' evolving needs. Train like a pro, train with ProSource!