LINDEN, MI, May 01, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- PryMarke, LLC of Michigan has announced the Editorial Advisory Board (EAB) for the upcoming book, "Cultural and Technological Influences on Global Business" to be published in 2013 by IGI Global in Pennsylvania. "This Board represents a very healthy cross-section of expertise and talent from around the world," said Bryan Christiansen, PryMarke's president since 2004. "The publication is intended primarily for scholar-practitioners who need to better understand how today's globalization affects global business functions such as export-import, finance, or marketing activities," continued Christiansen.
The book is co-authored by Nigel L. Williams of the University of Bedfordshire in the United Kingdom and Ekaterina Turkina of HEC Montreal in Canada. Neither individual is associated with PryMarke, LLC.
Recently appointed as a Lecturer in Gumushane University's Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences in Turkey, Christiansen has been involved in global business since 1985. PryMarke is working with the university on a Productivity Improvement and Collaboration Outreach (PICO) program.
The EAB list for this book includes:
* Parissa Haghirian, Sophia University, Japan
* Mona Chung, Deakin University, Australia
* Andy Bertsch, Minot State University, USA
* Sebnem Burnaz, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
* M. Gordon Hunter, University of Lethbridge, Canada
* Yvonne McNulty, Shanghai University, China
* Margaret Carter, James Cook University, Singapore
* Alexander Wollenberg, Universidad EAFIT, Colombia
* Satu Lautamaki, Vaasa University of Applied Sciences, Finland
* Mert Bal, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
* Bobbe Cummins Colburn, NorthCentral University, USA
* Rune Ellemose Gulev, University of Applied Sciences Kiel, Germany
* Ghassan Al-Qaimari, Fujairah College, United Arab Emirates
* Jashua Rajesh Modapothala, Swinburne University of Technology, Malaysia
* Oxana Karnaukhova, Southern Federal University, Russia
* Magdalena Bielenia-Grajewska, SISSA, Italy; University of Gdansk, Poland
* Alessandra Vecchi, University of the Arts London, United Kingdom
* Natasa Slak Valek, I-Shou University, Taiwan
* Yasemin Bal, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
* Fabricio Fernando Foganhole dos Santos, Bank of Brazil, S.A., Brazil
* Mehmet Ferhat Ozbek, Gumushane University, Turkey
* Ho Yin Wong, Deakin University, Australia
* Dale T. Mathews Creque, University of Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
* Emel Yildiz, Gumushane University, Turkey
* Yusliza Yusoff, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
* Busra Tosunoglu, Karadeniz Technical University, Turkey
* Vandana Ahuja, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, India
* Patrizia de Luca, University of Trieste, Italy
* Hakan Sezerel, Anadolu University, Turkey
* Ying Zhang, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom
* Alexander Seryakov, Syktyvkar State University, Russia
* Faganel Armand, University of Primorska, Slovenia
* Brigitte Pickl-Kolaczia, Vienna University, Austria
* Nurcan Dogan, Independent Researcher, Turkey
* Paul Selinger, Igos Consulting, Czech Republic
* Salih Yildiz, Gumushane University, Turkey
* Dennis DeMott, Regent University, USA
This latest book is an advanced topics edition of "Cultural Variations and Business Performance: Contemporary Globalism" that was published this year in March by IGI Global.
The Call For Chapters can be viewed on the following link:
For more information, please contact Bryan Christiansen in Turkey on: +90-531-929-5245.
PryMarke, LLC is a global new business development consultancy with offices in Michigan, Bulgaria, and Turkey. More are planned in 2012 in Georgia and Ukraine.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Bryan Christiansen: