HOUSTON, TX, August 27, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Developing entrepreneurs are often sponges for growth opportunities, with many ways to upskill in the modern world, it can be easy to overlook the knowledge packed into a book. Successful sales and marketing firm Empire Z
is committed to developing their staff and contractors and are confident everyone can advance their careers by divulging a good book.
About Empire Z: http://www.empirezusa.com/about-us/
Empire Z reveals their top hacks to reading more books:
1. Set a specific book-reading goal - Make the goal tangible, for example: how many books? How quickly do they need to be read? Track progress, Goodreads is a fantastic tool for individuals to develop their reading capabilities and monitor progress. Anyone needing inspiration on top reads can start with these;
- Think and Grow Rich
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
2. Schedule a non-negotiable time to read - add it into the schedule, and emphasise the importance of completion. Set a reminder in alarms, make the time the same each week to forge the habit. It can be beneficial to know that mental clarity is at its peak in the morning.
3. Set up a space to read - Have a reading area, make it inviting and free from distractions. Place any phones on do not disturb, relax the mind, and set about reading. Leave the book open and in the space to encourage revisiting when there is a spare minute.
4. Pick a format that you enjoy - e-books are a great tool for people looking to access books quickly and easily, no need to visit the library or book store, just download, and go. For others, the break from phone screens can be welcome, and it can also reduce the possibility of distractions.
5. Visit the library - the free public service can be a surprise to anyone who hasn't visited since being a nipper. With well-stocked shelves and easy to access audiobooks, it can be a great tool for anyone looking for a cost-effective way to boost their knowledge
Empire Z is an outsourced sales and marketing firm that takes a fresh approach to marketing for their client's unique requirements. Based in Houston, TX, the innovative company develops marketing campaigns that generate a holistic brand image for their customers. Concentrating on in-person communications, Empire Z has the expertise to take their clients brand and saturate the market share.
The firm has its library of books for contractors and staff to lend and use, they heavily endorse self-teaching and boast the benefits of reading books and their ability to accelerate business understanding.
Find out more about Empire Z by 'liking' them on Facebook
and by following them on Twitter @EmpireZ_Inc