EAU CLAIRE, WI, November 30, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Today, Realityworks, Inc
., an experiential learning company specializing in interactive educational products and curricula for Career and Technical Education (CTE), announced that they will unveil over a dozen new products
at the Association for Career & Technical Education's CareerTech VISION 2016 Conference
in Las Vegas November 30-December 2. Each new product is designed to help users explore growing career pathways and learn industry-relevant job skills.
"Educators have told us that they need innovative new ways to provide targeted skills training and prepare their students for careers," said Realityworks President and CEO Timm Boettcher. "We are dedicated to meeting the needs of 21st Century educators, and we're excited to announce several new solutions to help them engage their students and prepare them for success in the workforce."
Health Sciences educators, Family and Consumer Sciences educators, Welding and Trade Skills educators and Agriculture educators can visit Realityworks' booth to:
- Preview interactive products and simulators for injection training, elderly nursing care and catheterization
- Explore the RealCareer Geriatric Sensory Impairment Kit, a set of wearable simulators that mimic hearing impairment, arthritis and hand tremors
- See the new Birth Process Kit, which includes six large, lifelike models that depict each stage of the birthing process
- Preview several one-of-a-kind animal science and plant science models, including detailed animal and stomach models and a plant science kit
- Try Realityworks' virtual reality welding simulator
- Conduct live welding with Realityworks' in-helmet guidance system
ACTE's CareerTech VISION 2016 Conference will be held in Hall C-3 of the Las Vegas Convention Center from November 30 - December 2. Realityworks' products and programs will be on display at Booth #529.
For more information on Realityworks' products and programs, visit http://realityworks.com/
. For a full presentation schedule and additional conference details, visit https://www.careertechvision.com/
.About Realityworks, Inc.
Established 19 years ago to better address teen pregnancy prevention, parenting skills, child abuse and neglect through educational products, Realityworks, Inc. is dedicated to creating experiential learning tools that engage students while improving the human condition. Most famous for their RealCare Baby infant simulator (formerly known as Baby Think it Over or BTIO), Realityworks has developed several other programs over the last decade that address career preparation areas like business management, finance and entrepreneurship, and welding with guideWELD, a live welding guidance system. With simulators in 62 percent of U.S. school districts and programs in more than 90 countries around the world, Realityworks has made a worldwide impact. For more information, visit www.realityworks.com
, or call toll-free 800-830-1416.
Realityworks Communications Specialist
715-858-7193Email Us Here