- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
CHICAGO, IL, May 22, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- MIS Computer, a leader in IT and security, will join Brenner Monroe Scott & Anderson and Professional Business Management Inc. to host a webinar on today's ever-changing security challenges for healthcare providers.
Today, many practices are struggling to follow the constant changes in healthcare security. With massive growth in patient data, it is important to understand how to protect your patients' security. However, if there is a breach, it is also equally important to know what to do.
Webinar participants will learn:
- New Release of Information standards
- How to assess whether your computers are compliant
- How to revise your Business Associate Agreements and the deadlines for compliance
- Revising your Notification of Privacy Practices - what they should include, how it should be distributed to your patients, and what options you have
- Understand actions required if there is a security breach
Join the team and learn how to strengthen your security.
WHO: Kathleen Konstantelos, MIS Computer Corp.
Mary Kay Scott, J.D., Brenner, Monroe, Scott & Anderson, Ltd.
Jim Pekarek, Professional Business Management Inc.
WHAT: "Modifications to HIPAA Privacy, Security, Enforcement and Breach Notification Rules"
WHEN: May 28, 2014, 12:00 p.m. CST
REGISTER: Professional Business Management Inc. email@example.com / (847) 382-3206
# # #