BOSTON, MA, June 12, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The EHA poster session will be presented in association with Kai Hubel, MD, PhD, University Hospital of Cologne; Nabih Azar, Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital, Paris; Richard Kadota and Zhimin Xiao, Sanofi, Cambridge, Massachusetts; Sara Naoshy, formerly Sanofi, Cambridge, Massachusetts; and Mohamad Mohty, Saint-Antoine Hospital, Paris. The session will present the interim results of the ongoing, multi-center EU study in bone marrow transplant at the 19th Congress of the EHA June 14, 2014, in Milan Italy.
EHA 2014, the 19th Congress of the European Hematology Association, is regarded as a leading event about medical, hematological, pharmaceutical, and health subjects. Founded in 1991, the Congress is organized annually. The EHA promotes excellence in patient care, research and education in hematology.
The EHA aims:
- To encourage the exchange at individual and technological levels between European researchers and laboratories actively engaged in hematological research.
- To forge an interactive network for communication between the different subspecialties of hematology, including hemostasis, hemato-oncology, cytogenetics, molecular biology, experimental hematopoeisis and immunohematology.
- To encourage exchanges between existing task groups and create and develop cooperative groups to cover new areas of research.
- To promote communication between academic institutions and industry.
- To contribute to the creation of a European policy for research and education in the field.
Learn more about the EHA at www.ehaweb.org
RJM Group, LLC, is a U.S. consulting company that provides detailed health economics and outcomes information to the pharmaceutical industry to assist in establishing and defining product value. RJM accomplishes this by collecting and interpreting patient and practice-specific information and evidence obtained directly from healthcare providers.
RJM Group is currently conducting research in Germany, France and Italy. Learn more at www.RJMGroupLLC.com
219-663-1970Email Us Here