- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LONDON, ENGLAND, March 11, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- On CNC-Shopping.co.uk, a wide range of brand new or refurbished Fanuc drives (Fanuc A20B-2100-0250, A20B-2100-0251, A20B-2100-0252, A20B-2100-0253 control cards) is available online for the maintenance of machine-tools.
Since its creation in 1956, the Fanuc brand has focused on a numerical control (CNC) related range of products. The Japanese brand is globally recognised for the efficiency of its industrial robots and robomachines.
This is why CNC-Shopping wishes to offer industry professionals a vast online choice of FANUC A06B-6096 (A06B-6096-H201, A06B-6096-H202, A06B-6096-H203, A06B-6096-H204, A06B-6096-H205, A06B-6096-H206, A06B-6096-H207, A06B-6096-H208) servo drives. These FANUC A06B-6096 servo drives of SVM type will enable you to equip in particular machine-tools in the event of faulty servo drives.
The servo drive itself is a rapid reaction for AC motors. The servo drives are particularly suitable for machine-tools, textile machines, printing machines, packaging machines, robots and handling systems.
Among the A06B-6096 servo drives, CNC-Shopping offers its professional customers the following models in particular:
- the FANUC A06B-6096-H103 servo drive: this is an axis servo drive of AC Servo Amplifier type for Fanuc motors. This Fanuc A06B-6096-H103 axis servo drive referenced Fanuc SVM 1-40S FFSB is ready to replace a faulty Fanuc axis servo drive. All Fanuc SVM servo drives come with a performance guarantee when purchased.
- the FANUC A06B-6096-H105 servo drive: this is a single-axis servo drive with a fibre optic interface enabling communication with a Fanuc CNC. This drive of Fanuc SVM 1-80 FSSB type is ready to replace a faulty servo drive on a CNC machine-tool.
- the FANUC A06B-6096-H206 servo drive: this is a Fanuc Alpha SVM 2-40/40 servo drive, including an FSSB (Fibre Optic) interface. This Fanuc two-axis servo drive of AC Servo amplifier type is compatible with Fanuc Alpha series motors, and is ready to be installed on a machine-tool, robot or other equipment equipped with a Fanuc i series control with Fanuc Alpha servo motors. This Fanuc two-axis servo drive referenced A06B-6096-H206 also comes with a performance guarantee.
- the FANUC A06B-6096-H208 servo drive: this is a Fanuc two-axis servo drive of Fanuc SVM 2-80/80 type enabling control of two axes on a CNC machine-tool equipped with Fanuc Alpha servo motors. This drive servo has a FSSB fibre optic interface enabling communication with a Fanuc i series CNC. This servo drive is ready to replace a faulty FANUC A06B-6096-H208 servo drive and is ready to be installed on a machining centre or a CNC lathe with a Fanuc Alpha 6096 servo drive system.
CNC-Shopping also wishes to offer industry professionals a wide online choice of FANUC A06B-6079s (A06B-6079-H101, A06B-6079-H102, A06B-6079-H103, A06B-6079-H104, A06B-6079-H105, A06B-6079-H106) servo drives. These FANUC A06B-6079 servo drives of SVM type are generally installed on Fanuc CNCs.
Among the A06B-6079 servo drives, CNC-Shopping offers its professional customers the following servo drives in particular:
- the FANUC A06B-6079-H105 servo drive: this is an axis drive referenced Fanuc A06B-6079-H105 of Fanuc alpha SVM 1-80 type. This Fanuc A06B-6079-H105 servo drive enables control of Fanuc Alpha 22 or Alpha 12 servo motors and is ready to replace a faulty Fanuc A06B-6079-H105 servo drive.
- the FANUC A06B-6079-H106 servo drive: this is a Fanuc servo drive of Fanuc Servo amplifier Module Alpha SVM 1-130 type for Fanuc Alpha 22 motors. This Fanuc servo drive is ready to replace a faulty Fanuc A06B-6079-H106 servo drive and comes with a performance guarantee when purchased.
- the FANUC A06B-6079-H208 servo drive: this is a Fanuc dual servo drive referenced Fanuc A06B-6079-H208 of Fanuc Servo amplifier Module Alpha SVM 2-80/80 type for Fanuc Alpha 30 motors. This Fanuc A06B-6079-H208 servo drive comes with a performance guarantee and is ready to be installed on a CNC machine-tool with a Fanuc Alpha servo drive system.
In order to effectively meet the needs of its customers, CNC-Shopping is offering a wide choice of Fanuc Servo Amplifier Module Alpha axis servo drives for sale, including different types of servo drives, in particular Fanuc servo drives from the Fanuc Alpha FSSB (fibre optic) A06B-6096 and A06B-6097 series.
Moreover, a standard exchange service on all FANUC A06B-6096 and A06B-6079 servo drives is offered to industry professionals at very competitive prices.
CNC-Shopping also stocks most FANUC warning messages indicated by the FANUC servo drive (Fanuc A06B-6096/A06B-6079 Alarm - Servo alarm - IPM Alarm 8., 9., A., b., C., d., E - LED Display indicator/LED display at the front of the Fanuc SVM drive).
Within the CNC-Shopping workshops, simulator benches equipped with Fanuc CNCs (equipped with Fanuc 0 and Fanuc 21i with FSSB fibre optic interface) and Fanuc Alpha servo motors are installed, thus enabling endurance testing of the whole range of Fanuc A06B-6096 and Fanuc A06B-6079 servo drive modules (according to manufacturer's procedures, this ensures the functioning of Fanuc A06B-6096 repairs and surplus).
Beyond the static testing of Fanuc servo drives, the expert technical service on Fanuc products carries out series of complete functional and dynamic endurance tests on products referenced A06B-6096 in order to ensure its customers an optimal quality of functioning of Fanuc SVM products.
Thanks to all of these services, CNC-Shopping supports each of its customers in terms of its approach to preventive maintenance on a daily basis.
Experienced CNC-Shopping technicians are responsible for responding to any technical questions or points (maintenance, troubleshooting, repair...) on all product references present on the CNC-Shopping website.
CNC-Shopping is specialised in the online sale of CNC spare parts for CNC and PLC machine-tools. On the website, a wide choice of CNC spare parts is offered from recognised manufacturers in the area of CNC machine-tools.
CNC-Shopping offers you:
- a variety of CNC parts for machine-tools,
- real-time product availability,
- an international express delivery service,
- a good price/quality ratio on its CNC parts.
Discover all of the offers at CNC-Shopping by simply logging onto CNC-Shopping.co.uk in order to take full advantage of our online offers and view new products for an optimal maintenance of your CNC machine-tools.
19 avenue Albert Thomas
93320 Les Pavillons-sous-Bois
Tel.: +33 (0) 1 48 50 92 99+33 (0) 1 48 50 92 99
Fax: +33 (0) 1 48 49 56 14
8:30am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 6:30pm
Order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
# # #