DEDHAM, MA, December 19, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- SAPinsider announced over 65 new sessions at the GRC 2014 event, March 18-21, 2014, at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin in Orlando.
GRC 2014 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the preeminent event for organizations that use, deploy, manage, or are evaluating SAP solutions for governance, risk, audit, security, and compliance.
What's new for GRC 2014:
• 90% new content, including brand new sessions and hands-on labs covering the upcoming release of SAP solutions for GRC 10.1
• 3 brand new tracks dedicated to GRC for finance teams; security and control optimization; and access governance and segregation of duties
• Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
• Speed networking introduces a fun new way to forge new relationships and build a lasting network of peers
• Social media lounge provides attendees with a space to mingle with like-minded professionals, blog or tweet about the event, or simply relax in a comfortable environment
GRC 2014 is co-located with Financials 2014. When you register for one conference, you can attend over 175 sessions at both conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit http://www.grc2014.com.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit http://www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Harvey Kaplowitz: