/24-7PressRelease/ - INDIANAPOLIS, IN, June 19, 2008 - Disorganization can lead to crisis purchasing and unnecessary spending. How much money are you wasting by not having an organization system in place in your car?---
Just as travelers load up the car to go camping with essentials such as flashlights, batteries, matches, tents, sleeping bags, coolers, first aid kits, and other camping supplies, busy business people, moms, pet owners, sales reps and entrepreneurs can save money keeping items handy and easily accessible in their car.
Linda Hecht estimates that she has wasted the cost of almost a tank of gas on crisis purchasing. "One week without my organizer, I found that I spent an extra $35.36 on crisis purchases. Money spent unnecessarily," Hecht explains.
Purchases she has made include:
Car wash $12.00
Sun Screen $7.00
Lip balm $2.00
Plus, extra gas money.
Spending five or more hours per day in her vehicle, her car has become her mobile portable office. Hecht created the Hecht of an Organizer¬ for use in her vehicle in 2004.
"Having a car organizer reduces duplicate purchases. With receipts in the car, you can return purchases. With stamps in your car organizer, you don't have to buy extra stamps when you go to the post office. Keeping coupons in the car, you can save money with discounts on products.
"By applying the three tips of organizing and using a versatile and flexible organizer, you can create an organization system that works specifically for you and your lifestyle," she explains.
Three organizing tips:
Group like items together
Give items a home
Make the items you use most often easy and accessible
In addition, she suggests ten ways to save money through keeping an organizer filled with files and supplies in your car.
1) Emergency kit including disposable camera, gloves and first aid kit. In case of an accident, you can provide on scene photos as proof for claims.
2) Spare keys. Lost keys can cost money and time. Why spend money for a locksmith. AAA provides an extra plastic key for members.
3) Consolidate shopping trips.
4) Keep a contact list with you (perhaps the list of numbers on your cell phone) in your organizer which reduces fees for calling information, 411 calls. You can call 1-800-goog-411 to retrieve phone numbers, but this can take time if you want to call a few people and not everyone is listed. Have a phone card, batteries and an extra charger in case of loss of power to electronic gadgets.
5) Reduce and/or eliminate crisis purchases by keeping essential items in your car organizer.
6) Keep receipts so you can return purchased items and for tax purposes.
7) Families who share cars can prevent extra trips retrieving articles left in their spouse's car.
8) Turn wasted time into productive time. Keep letterhead, postcards, notebooks, and stamps in the car so you can catch up on reading, letter writing, and writing thank you notes while waiting to pick up kids from practice or classes or waiting for the vet.
9) Have coupons on hand for the car wash, bottled water, and restaurants.
10) Keep spare change just in case.
About Linda Hecht...
Linda Hecht invented the Hecht of an Organizer¬ in 2004 to help keep her organized while she traveled for her job over several states in her car. She wanted a product that was durable, portable, attractive and, most importantly, would keep her papers and office supplies organized in her car, but she couldn't find anything that fit the bill. Today, with the Hecht of an Organizer¬ , you can save time and reduce stress, as well as stretch your dollars by making fewer trips and saving money on gas. Contact by telephone (317- 776-4449), toll free (866-776-4449) or online (http://www.hechtofanorganizer.com).
Hecht of an Organizer¬
for Artists, Busy Moms, Entrepreneurs, Sales Reps, Pet Owners, Teachers, Real Estate Agents, Writers and others...
A revolutionary eco-friendly, portable organizer. (16"L x 12"W x 7 ¬Ĺ"T)
Patented slip covers slide over all four sides, interior and exterior of an open cardboard box. Top cover offers 18 pockets.
Lightweight, easy to carry, yet durable holds 50lbs.
Covers are removable and machine washable.
Upscale designer fabric pocket covers.
2 long nylon webbing strap wrap around bottom of organizer for durability.
Box inserts replaced FREE
Custom embroidery available
Note: photos and samples available upon request... Specific lists for pet owners, moms and others as well as an extended 25 item checklist and tips are also available upon request.
Linda Hecht at 866-776-4449 Email: email@example.com ...
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from CeliaSue Hecht: