- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
MIAMI BEACH, FL, March 05, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- bioCorneum (www.biocorneum.com) the easy to use silicone scar gel with SPF 30, cleared by the FDA, has an innovative new website that will provide education on scar management for patients, doctors, and other medical professionals. The new site launches March 12th 2014 and is easy to access on all devices.
About The New Website - Designed by Blender - www.blendercompany.com
- Scar management essentials
- Current news and trends on scarring
- Where bioCorneum is available for consumers
--Info for doctors and their offices on carrying bioCorneum
--411 on bioCorneum
- Plastic surgeons and dermatologists behind the scenes
- Educational scar management - videos and blogs
The website emphasizes the importance of patients having dialogs with their doctors before surgery about creating well thought out, easy to follow, comprehensive scar management plans.
For all in the medical field bioCorneum's website offers tools for answering patients' questions and developing scar management plans that will work for them. Did you know a major concern for patients when considering any surgery is how their scar will appear after the procedure? Creating a scar management plan customized for the patient will alleviate many concerns and provide confidence in a positive healing experience.
bioCorneum encourages patients and doctors to keep the conversations about scar prevention and management going by sharing stories and asking questions by posting on our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/BioCorneum and/or Twitter @BioCorneum.
Why bioCorneum is a key component in scar management plans?
- ease of use - apply gently twice a day for 60 to 90 days depending on your doctor's plan
- 1st and only silicone scar treatment with SPF 30 cleared by the FDA; a steroid version is also
- Dries quickly to form a protective, transparent, breathable, flexible sheet within 3-4 minutes
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Relieves associated itch and discomfort
- Water resistant
- Easy to use on irregular surfaces, as well as large area scars
For further information contact Amber Clapp - 646-567-8114 or email@example.com
About EnaltusTM (www.enaltus.com), a dermatological products company headquartered in Suwanee, Ga., focuses on providing high-quality skin care products for both medical professionals and consumers with a concentration on scar management and safe skin care products for mothers and babies. The company's flagship products are Kelo-cote, a patented self-drying, silicone-based topical medical gel for scar management, the Belli Skincare line that sets the standard for cosmetic ingredient safety for mothers and babies, and bioCorneum, which combines silicone scar treatment with SPF 30 sunscreen to improve the appearance of existing scars and prevent future scarring. bioCorneum is available in over 2,000 doctors' offices.
# # #