- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
- Suitable for developers who want to embed powerful graphics in their web projects with minimum effort
- Large set of functionalities and properties, which covers most of the data visualization scenarios
- Design-time convenience - common functionality and interface, which makes it very intuitive and easy to understand for any developer using it for the first time
- Composite charting - There are situations, when one needs to have more than one chart type rendered on the same chart. For example - an area chart series for one set of data and a bar series type for a second set of data.
- Interactivity - support of animation, zooming, various customer events and custom styling elements to design the highest quality visual appearance.
- Intuitive API, providing rich customization options allow developers to build eye-catching graphs, bringing the desired look and feel to any web project
For developers who want to render visually appealing data with a built-in theme, or present a custom template layout, ShieldUI grid is the tool of choice. The ShieldUI Grid is highly customizable, fully functional and extremely fast. To see it in action, check out the demo pages.
For obtaining a free trial of any current Shield UI product, developers need to create an account on the company's website. This will entitle them to the right to evaluate the functionality and performance of Shield UI's product line. A commercial license grants access for one year to Shield UI upgrades, product releases and support. Renewing a license would give developers great continuity, allowing them to receive all new additions to the Shield UI suite and support for all key new browsers, operating systems, security standards, etc. as well as support of all existing products they have already used in their projects.
# # #