FORT WORTH, TX, October 12, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Small office spaces for rent in North Fort Worth is the ideal location for trades such as plumbing companies. The innovative use of shipping containers that have struck North Fort Worth's attention has made Box Office Warehouse Suite
a perfect fit for your small business.
To make space right for a plumbing company like yours that wants to run lean, you do need a few things:
- A North Fort Worth address with easy access to I-35 and other major roads
- Goldilocks office space (not too big or small, just right) for the person who answers the phones and does your invoices
- Downstairs meeting space (coffee area )
- ADA-compliant restrooms on the ground floor of your office suite
- Ability to grow your space as your business grows (ask RDS Real Estate VP Jim how we do this)
- A landlord who gets family owned small businesses because he's been an entrepreneur in Fort Worth for 30+ years.
- Plenty of outside fenced storage for your company trucks
- Reasonable rents (rents start at $875!)
Box Office Warehouse Suites even include an outdoor patio upstairs. "Box Office Warehouse Suites are ideal for tradespeople who want to keep overhead low, who want space with few restrictions and who might need fenced outside storage
to store company vehicles," said Jim Eaton, RDS Real Estate Vice President.
Box Office Warehouse Suites is located in the heart of the Alliance business area, just north of Fort Worth, south of Alliance Airport, a stone's throw away from Interstate 35. The development will have 38-multi-use office-business suites and retail spaces, using over 100 shipping containers, with rents starting at $875. Anchor tenants already signed on are Salon & Spa Galleria
, a Tarrant County-based salon chain with nine locations, and Happy Bank
To learn more about this unique commercial property opportunity, call Jim Eaton at (817) 903-9438 or email Jim at Jime@rdsinvestments.com
.About Box Office Warehouse Suites
Box Office Warehouse Suites of Fort Worth is an innovative commercial real estate development in the fast-growing Alliance / Golden Triangle area north of Fort Worth. It offers tenants exceptional value and the ability to add square feet to their space in small increments. When completed in late 2017, it will include Box Office Warehouse Suite from a few hundred square feet to several thousand square feet. For more information, visit BoxOfficeWarehouseSuites.com
or our Facebook page. To inquire about leasing, contact Jim Eaton at (817) 439-3224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About RDS Real Estate
RDS Real Estate
is a leader in leasing warehouse space and has excellent Tarrant County office space for lease
in Fort Worth, Haslet (Blue Mound/ Alliance Area), Arlington, Kennedale and Haltom City. RDS Real Estate owns and manages more than one million square feet of commercial space in Tarrant County, Texas.