BURTONSVILLE, MD, October 18, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Baltimore SmartCEO is pleased to announce leading professional employer organization INFINITI HR as a 2016 Corporate Culture Award winner. The Corporate Culture Awards celebrate 50 companies in Greater Baltimore that have successfully championed a positive, productive and performance-driven culture, and have worked with their employees to develop successful cultural practices. Mark Schwaiger of INFINITI HR will be profiled in the November/December issue of SmartCEO magazine and celebrated at an awards ceremony on December 8, 2016 at the Columbus Center.
"The 2016 Corporate Culture Award winners have realized running a company is more than headcount and the bottom line. It's about creating a place where creativity, energy and ideas are cultivated. Through this they are able to enhance performance and sustain their companies' competitive advantages while enriching the lives of those they employ and inspire them to make a greater impact on the world," says Jaime Nespor-Zawmon, President of SmartCEO. "We're honored to celebrate with the leaders of Baltimore's top company cultures and recognize them for building true performance-driven cultures."
The Corporate Culture Awards ceremony on December 8 is an expected sell-out event where the leaders of Baltimore's top companies will gather to mingle, celebrate and share stories about their collective successes. The event will kick off with a high-energy networking reception, complete with fun activities, including ping-pong, a putting green, and a basketball shootout. Accompanying the fun is a video-packed awards ceremony that will honor the leaders of Baltimore's top company cultures.
About the Corporate Culture Awards
The Corporate Culture Awards program honors companies that foster a creative, collaborative workplace culture to enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage. Smart leaders understand that culture is a company's greatest asset, driving performance and growth. What's more, a successful culture is actively and intentionally cultivated and developed. Awards winners will have championed for a positive, productive culture in their organization, and will have worked with employees to develop successful cultural practices. The final roster of winners will be chosen by an independent committee of local business leaders, profiled in SmartCEO magazine, and celebrated at a high-energy awards event.
SmartCEO's mission is to educate and inspire the business community through its award-winning magazine, connections at C-level events and access to valuable online resources.
About INFINITI HR
INFINITI HR is the leading professional employer organization for franchises (PEO) and premium supplier to the IFA, recognized for the most innovative and proactive human capital management infrastructure designed to mitigate employer risk and joint employer liability for franchisors, franchisees, suppliers and mid-size businesses throughout all 50 states. As one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. 5000, INFINITI HR is home to top talent leadership throughout the human resources industry and proud to be the leading PEO for some of the most recognized franchise brands throughout the world.
Click the link for the latest press releases and up-to-date news on human resources outsourcing. To learn more about how you can mitigate employer liability, increase efficiency and your return on human capital, call INFINITI HR at 866-552-6360 or email email@example.com.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Sarah Frye:
- The PEO for Franchises, INFINITI HR, Sponsors #IFA2017 January 29 - February 1, 2017 in Las Vegas
- INFINITI HR Joins the Washington Business Journal's Largest Private Companies List in 2016
- INFINITI HR, the Leading Professional Employer Organization, Reveals GREECE as the Next President's Club Destination
- INFINITI HR Makes 2016 Annual Inc. 500/5000 List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Hosts The President's Club in Rome, Italy
- The PEO for Franchises, INFINITI HR, Sponsors Multi-Unit Franchising Conference April 26-29, 2016 in Las Vegas
- Baltimore SmartCEO Announces Infiniti HR CEO Among 2015 Circle of Excellence Awards Winners
- INFINITI HR, a Leader in Public Advocacy, Sponsors the 2015 Franchise Action Network Annual Meeting
- Massage Green Spa Signs Exclusive PEO Contract with INFINITI HR
- Infiniti HR Makes 2015 Annual Inc. 500|5000 List for Third Year in a Row