CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA, April 17, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Industry analyst firm SmarTech Publishing, the leading industry analyst firm in the 3DP/ additive manufacturing (AM) market, will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM EDT to present findings from a recently issued report titled, "Additive Manufacturing With Metal Powders 2017
" that projected the primary market for metal AM will grow to over $6.6 billion (USD) in 2026.
To register, please visit the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/31367249698384387
About the Event:
The webinar will present key findings and forecasts from the firm's recent report authored by Scott Dunham, Vice President of Research along with points such as:
- Growth trends in metal AM solutions and what they mean for the various aspects of the supply chain. Where the biggest growth will come from in terms of alloys over the next ten years, market outlook by adopting industry segment, and the rise of custom materials.
- The changing profile of the industry as big multinationals are starting to make serious moves which will greatly affect the future operations of the market. This includes a discussion of the obvious GE, but also the big laser machine tool manufacturers and global metal powder providers that are staking more serious claims.
- Technological advancements in processing with metal powders that are going to play into the advancement of the market in both short term and long term views. This includes primarily hardware architecture shifts to move AM to a more integrated technology, and takes into account automation, robotics, and in-situ process monitoring technologies.
The webinar will consist of a presentation and follow up Q&A.
There is no charge to register. The event is open to companies involved in 3D printing and Additive Manufacturing including OEMs, metals and mining companies, printer manufacturers, service bureaus and end users or commercial entities and research institutes interested in learning more about the market. Members of the press are welcome as well as people within the financial community.
Additive Manufacturing with Metal Powders 2017 reveals that the primary market for metal additive manufacturing, encompassing metal additive manufacturing (AM) systems and metal powder materials, exceeded $950M in 2016. Over the next decade, SmarTech Publishing's proprietary market models show the metal AM market will grow to over $6.6B by 2026.
See more at: https://www.smartechpublishing.com/reports/additive-manufacturing-wit ... alysis-and
Opportunities for Nickel Alloys in Additive Manufacturing - 2017: An Opportunity Analysis and Ten-Year Forecast predicts the market for nickel-based powders used in AM processes will grow from an estimated $28 million worldwide in 2015 to over $520M by 2026 -
- See more at: https://www.smartechpublishing.com/reports/opportunities-for-nickel-a ... -opportuni
Titanium Opportunities in Additive Manufacturing - 2017: An Opportunity Analysis and Ten-Year Forecast projects that revenues from Titanium-based AM power will reach $518 million in 2022 growing to $1,077 million by 2026
- See more at: https://www.smartechpublishing.com/reports/titanium-opportunities-in- ... ity-analysAbout SmartTech Publishing:
Since 2013 SmarTech Publishing has published reports on all the important revenue opportunities in the 3D printing/additive manufacturing sector and is considered the leading industry analyst firm providing coverage of this sector. Our company has a client roster that includes the largest 3D printer firms, materials firms and investors in the 3DP/AM value chain.
For more details on our company go to www.smartechpublishing.com