CHICAGO, IL, October 10, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Persson Associates, in the business of helping companies develop Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP's) for over 30 years, has just released a new product which is low cost, easy to use; all geared towards Small and Medium Businesses (SMB's) computer services (aka Information Technology: I/T).
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Does your company need a written Disaster Recovery Plan for computer services?
2. Do you have limited resources to develop a DRP for I/T?
3. Can you afford to spend $35 to get started?
If you answered "yes" to the above 3 questions, read on. We have a solution.
Here is exactly what is included in the new product: SMB-IT-DRP-GUIDE:
1. A complete written plan format ready to add your information and requirements.
2. Straightforward, detailed instructions make for quick development.
3. Web Search suggestions, "Cloud" recovery options, and Social Media all included.
4. A complete test exercise format to use when the plan is done.
Here are a few of the direct comments from our customers as they were sent to us:
1. "We received rave reviews from our auditors".
2. "This approach to DRP development eliminates the need to start from scratch".
3. "Persson Associates takes a complex process, boils it down to a workable, painless, step-by-step process that everyone can understand".
To get started immediately, visit our web site, (www.perssonassociates.com
), and purchase a copy of SMB-IT-DRP-GUIDE, pay on line and download the product. Introductory price: $35. That is correct, thirty five dollars. Now every SMB can develop a disaster recovery plan for their information technology systems and applications.
Persson Associates is a consulting firm specializing in DRP: Disaster Recovery Planning (aka Business Continuity Planning), since 1985. The main focus is on providing plan development methodologies in the form of easy to use and low cost plan products. They are written in MSWord and can be downloaded for immediate use. Full contact and purchase information is available on our web site at: www.perssonassociates.com
847-732-6500Email Us Here