Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 19, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Clark & Washington, Chattanooga bankruptcy attorneys
, note that the holiday season is one of the easiest times of the year to rack up massive amounts of debt, which could lead residents to bankruptcy and other financial troubles.
The desire to give great gifts this holiday season can cause many Chattanooga residents to amass debt that they had not planned for, and can often be the first step to financial troubles, like bankruptcy. Great sales and nifty gift ideas can play on shoppers' passions and keep them from considering the bottom line. Once January hits, so does reality.
Many shoppers do not consider or keep tabs on the money they are spending for gifts, and Chattanooga bankruptcy attorneys Clark & Washington acknowledge that the lack of a budget or accounts of spending during the holiday season can overextend households. January brings a harsh reality that there is just not enough money to pay the bills.
The expert bankruptcy attorneys at Clark & Washington suggest that holiday shoppers keep a keen eye on their budget, limiting their spending to a specific amount, so that shoppers are not spending more than they have. Give each person a specific gift amount and do not exceed it. A great way to do this is by getting gift cards in the specific amount; that way, you are only spending what you have budgeted.
However, impulse shopping may get many Chattanooga residents this holiday season. If you find you have overextended yourself and are facing bankruptcy, contact Clark & Washington, the Chattanooga bankruptcy
experts. They can help straighten out your bankruptcy needs and get you back on the road to success.
For more information on Chattanooga bankruptcy
requirements and bankruptcy services offered by Clark & Washington, visit their website at http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends