HONG KONG, February 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Bookers Group Limited, the industry's leading full-service ecommerce services and strategies venture firm for the hospitality and travel verticals, proudly announces the launch of the new Stayserviced Serviced Apartment, ApartHotel, Apartment and Villa Worldwide website (http://www.stayserviced.com
Bookers Group applied award-winning design and the industry's best practices in website design and optimisation in order to develop a top revenue and lead-generating website, and position Stayserviced as the premier local alternative accommodation provider.
Working in conjunction with Booking.com with access to over 260,000 properties worldwide and by implementing best practices in direct online distribution and marketing, Stayserviced helps counter the current economic strains, by providing local alternatives up to 30% cheaper than hotel rooms of equivalent standard.
Having extensive experience in running and developing online ventures, Bookers Group ensures that Stayserviced and its member Suppliers will benefit tremendously from the new brand website in the form of more bookings, incremental revenues and lucrative group leads. Bookers Group strategically designed the Stayserviced.com website to be user-friendly, booker-friendly, customer-interactive friendly, and search engine-friendly.
"We are very excited about the new website. The new site truly fits with the Stayserviced brand and positioning as a provider of Serviced Apartments, ApartHotels, Apartments and Villas. The best staying experience begins with the planning process, and we want to make sure we meet our customer's needs with a user-friendly website that reflects the Stayserviced experience" said Chris Collins, Managing Director of Bookers Group.
Here are some of the innovative features of the newly redesigned website:
- An up-to-date look and feel and wide screen layout
- Rich visual content, including visual galleries
- Easy to use, consistent 4-tiered navigation addressing all key customer segments
- Significantly enhanced textual and destination content on the new website
- Customised, state-of-the-art, property management system and central reservations system
- B2B2C Functionality (Agents and Corporate Clients)
- Advanced search functionality, incorporating search and filters by Countries, Cities, Districts, Services and Amenities, Activities and Customer Segments
- Specific emphasis on servicing accommodations in London, Hong Kong, New York, Bangkok, Paris, Singapore, Rome, Shanghai, Berlin, Gold Coast and many more.
The website targets all important key customer segments including leisure and business travellers looking for alternative accommodation. It also targets travel agents and corporates, which offers them the chance to join the Stayserviced Network', and benefit from commissions or cash back on reservations made.
For more information and to review the site please visit Stayserviced.com (http://www.stayserviced.com
Bookers Group Ltd. is an established Asian-based ecommerce venture business, with specific interests in developing booking related businesses.