- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
ATLANTA, GA, November 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The latest results for PrimeRevenue's third quarter indicate a strong future. For the period ending September 30, 2013, the company operating an IT platform for optimizing cash flow through global supply chain finance services boasts the following achievements:
- Winner of the Gold Stevie Award at the 11th Annual American Business Awards
- SCiMapTM, PrimeRevenue's unique working capital optimization tool honored as the "New Product or Service of the Year" at the 11th Annual American Business Awards
- Winner in the "Most Innovative Company of the Year in Canada and the U.S.A." category by 10th Annual International Business Awards (IBAS)
- Continued quarterly year-over-year growth
- Ten percent growth in new supply chain finance program applications in one quarter, with more than 100 facilities managed in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Increased number of suppliers on the OpenSCiTM platform, with more than 13,000 companies reached around the world
Also important to note, Prime Revenue celebrated its 10th anniversary this year. According to PJ Bain, who is the CEO of PrimeRevenue, the success the company has seen has been due in large part to its "unwavering focus and determination to deliver innovative supply chain financing solutions to [our] customers. Since our inception ten years ago, we've grown exponentially. We currently process over $60 billion in payments in more than 40 countries every year."
"We're thrilled with our results for the third quarter," Bain continues to note. "We are looking forward to continued growth and success in 2014 and beyond."
About PrimeRevenue, Inc.:
For organizations that view their supply chains as a strategic asset and are seeking to increase supply chain efficiency, PrimeRevenue has the answer. PrimeRevenue provides cash flow to more than 13,000 buyers and suppliers through their OpenSCi platform which offers the control and flexibility required by organizations to optimize their working capital and reduce costs and risks throughout the financial supply chain. Headquartered in Atlanta, PrimeRevenue also has offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt and Prague, as well as in Melbourne and Hong Kong, and operates some the largest supply chain finance programs for clients around the globe. For more information or to contact us, please visit http://www.primerevenue.com
# # #