DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, September 10, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Ennovate Talent Academy Project is borne out of the need to build capacities of Africa's youth, with a ripple effect of enhancing higher productivity and economy growth. with ever rising population and need for employment in the region, CSOs must prepare our young workforce to start taking a center stage in driving economy activities in the continent. Africa is projected to be a hub of massive economy transformation if we are able to capitalize on size of our young population. As an organization that is inspired to lead this transformation, they have designed a 2 year project to build youth capacities in becoming employable and expand into entrepreneurship for job creation and economy advancement.
They are seeking for $7500 funding to enable them develop the platform to the level where they can train 200 youths per cohort and to support local meet-ups with our trainees. This funding will help them to be at the right stage of the project, where their consultants and mentors will be able to have real time training and coaching spaces with their assigned trainees and to downscale the contents from the platform into local reality.
Ennovate Talent Academy will be the first of its kind in Africa, which was designed to meet the need of engaging 5000 young Africans across the continent in the next 5 years. The Talent academy project is crafted to empower youths that will transform different sectors of economy.. During the development of this idea, they considered to harness Africa;s young potentials in the following areas;
1. Empower 200 youths per cohort with global workplace skills and competencies for them to become employable and be competent enough to support companies in driving sustainable growth.
2. Build business capacity in 100 young aspiring African youths to enhance their knowledge in running successful business venture. This will be inform of business coaching and mentoring with self-learning and practical engagement activities.
The scope of the project is divided into 3 segments in order to cover most economy driven areas. The first will be talent development school, where we will train 200 youths per cohort to become readily employable by acquiring relevant soft and workplace skills. The talent development programme sectioned into two phases;
1. Virtual weekly classes with their partnering institution through their interactive and centralized App, with one physical class per week for a period of 2 months
2. Internship placement of all their trainees in startup companies for a period of one month. These two sections is aimed at providing these youth credible workplace skills and competencies that will make them fit into the workforce for higher productivity. They will be graded weekly for the virtual classes and also graded by the startup they are placed for one month internship.
The second segment of the talent academy project is to coach and mentor young and aspiring entrepreneurs through virtual touch point that will be handled by business professionals. This is to support young entrepreneurs in gaining full knowledge of business systems and products design. 80% of the programme will be implemented through our Learning App to enable them reach more youth across Africa. 20% will be physical touch point in chosen locations.
The third segment is the annual HR Fair and Business summit where they will bring businesses together to learn trending business strategies from renowned global business players, share good case practice that is adoptable regionally in growing each industry and also create a platform for employment for our trained talents and investment opportunities for our young aspiring entrepreneurs.
They are expecting to create sustainable impact in Africa by developing the young population to start playing significant role in transforming Africa and the rest of the world. They hope to achieve the following outcome from the project.
1. Equip 3750 young Africans with employ-ability skills and workplace practical experience
2. Improved workforce in Africa to facilitate higher economy engagement
3. Support 1500 young entrepreneurs to increase business ecosystem in Africa
4. Significant job creation opportunities to increase employment rate across Africa
5. Higher youth engagement in regional economy activities and contribute towards nurturing a young workforce across Africa
Link to crowdfunding campaign: https://igg.me/at/support-africa-empower-project/x/14925542
For more information please contact Francis Omorojie through: email@example.com
# # #