Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 22, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Within a few short days, millions of people will be opening presents on Christmas morning. The joy of seeing the faces of loved ones light up is priceless; there really is no better feeling than knowing you have made someone happy. Clark & Washington, a law firm specializing in Tampa bankruptcy law
, would like to extend some warm advice to shoppers this holiday season. They want to remind everyone that staying out of debt is just as important as purchasing gifts for friends and family members.
With the convenience of credit cards and other tempting payment options, it can be very easy to get sidetracked and lose sight of what truly matters. The Tampa bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington know it can be difficult to refrain from certain purchases, but they have also seen the faces of countless clients who have experienced debt overload. Shop smart this holiday season to keep your financial situation in order. The holiday rush too often causes people to forget about their circumstances. Then in the ensuing weeks, they begin to feel the consequences of their poor spending habits. Shoppers should make a list and stick to it, as this will help prevent any random purchases from being made while out and about.
If you think you might need assistance, don't hesitate to contact Clark & Washington immediately. They offer free debt consultation and here to help Tampa residents. Of all the Tampa bankruptcy law firms
available to choose from, it helps sometimes to find one that truly cares about their clients' needs. Bankruptcy is not an easy financial route, but it is sometimes necessary.
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13fl.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends