INDIANAPOLIS, IN, November 15, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Tech Electronics, a technology services organization and systems integrator, announced the launch of its new Technical Service Desk. The new service desk provides its customers across all six area locations with a faster service response in addition to decreased costs associated with maintaining life safety and communications systems. The official launch date of the Technical Service Desk is scheduled for Monday, November 25, and current customers are now able to access this resource.
"Our mission is to help our customers work smarter, feel safer and collaborate more effectively," said Jeff Watson, Director of Tech Electronics of Indiana. "We are excited to offer a more convenient, less expensive way to resolve issues our customers may be experiencing with their life safety and communications systems, regardless of their location."
The top five benefits of the new Technical Service Desk announced by Tech Electronics include:
1. Centralized Support. Providing a single phone number and email address for customers to use for contacting the Technical Service Desk team expedites problem resolution regardless of location.
2. Experienced Specialists. Service Specialists have hands-on experience and over 100 years of combined industry and system expertise enabling them to quickly understand a system issue allowing for immediate diagnoses and resolution.
3. Remote Support and Diagnostics. Experts can analyze, identify and diagnose the root cause of a problem remotely and provide solutions in real time allowing for a more cost-effective service response.
4. Training. In addition to solving issues, Service Specialists can simultaneously train their customer's employees on how to solve the less-complex problems in the future, saving the customer time and money by performing certain operations independently.
5. Decreased Cost of Support. The Technical Service Desk is already available at no extra charge to customers currently under a maintenance agreement with Tech Electronics. For those without a current agreement, the Service Desk allows for remote technical support without the additional cost of having to roll a Service Truck.
The Technical Service Desk with be staffed from 8am to 5pm (CST) Monday through Friday. After-hour critical calls will be routed to a member of Tech Electronics' after-hours service support team. For more information about the Technical Service Desk, or to reach a Senior Service Desk Specialist, call 314-645-6200 or 1-800-TECH-789 or email email@example.com.
About Tech Electronics
Tech Electronics is a solutions-based systems integrator and technology services organization headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri with a network of regional offices in Columbia & Springfield, MO, Bloomington & Chicago, IL and Indianapolis, IN. Since 1963, Tech Electronics has been designing, installing and maintaining a variety of systems and services for institutions and organizations in the government, health care, education and business markets. The company specializes in Voice; IT Services, Fire & Life Safety; Security Systems; Professional Sound & AV; Nurse Call, Intercom Systems and more. For more information, visit http://www.techelectronics.com or call 317.241.8324.
# # #