PHILADELPHIA, PA, December 19, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Cars have and will always be complex machines where many things can go wrong, but automotive repair shops often see same group of repairs on a constant basis. This list, put together by Delta Auto Protect
, can often be avoided with proper maintenance to your automobile or financially alleviated with the help of extended automotive warranty service.
10. Air Conditioning System
- First on the list are problems with the air conditioning system. These repairs tend to be on the more expensive side and we highly suggest letting a professional take care of the job. Issues with the air conditioning system can take form in a broad range of issues, so it is best to leave it to the pros.
9. Suspension Systems
-Second, we have another pretty expensive and complicated issue. Suspension systems. These repairs should also be done by a professional and there are a slew of repair shops that specialize in this exact kind of work.
8. Fuel System
- Another fairly common problem comes from your automobiles fuel system. Whether it's the fuel pump becoming clogged or possibly a fuel filter that needs to be replaced, these jobs should also be taken care of by a professional. Driving with more than a quarter tank of gas in your car on a regular basis can help prevent fuel pumps from becoming clogged.
7. Ignition System
- This can be issues with the cars starter, battery and/or ignition. While a battery replacement can be relatively simple, issues with the cars starter and ignition can fall on the trickier and more expensive side of repairs.
6. Transmission System
- Transmissions are a complicated and vital component to keep your car running and they tend to be fair on the more expensive side. These repairs are best left to the professionals.
- Tires will need to be replaced during the lifespan of your automobile. This is a fact. They are what makes direct contact with our roads so of course they will degrade with time and occasionally outright fail. Patching tires can be inexpensive, but replacing them can be quite costly.
4. Electrical System
- A variety of electrical problems in your car can be simple fixes, like a blown fuse or lamp bulb, but the electrical system can also include some very serious issues. If it happens to fall into the not-so-easy to repair category, you must hire a trained professional to diagnose and fix it. Interacting with electricity is not safe for home repairs.
3. Cooling System
-Problems with a cars coolant system can also range from the fairly inexpensive to expensive category of automotive repairs. Whether it's a radiator that needs to be replaced, or a cooling system that need to be flushed, these repairs are quite frequent at automotive shops.
1 & 2. Brake Repairs/Oil Changes
- If you ask ten mechanics what jobs they do the most, it will be a toss up between our number one and two spots. Brakes and oil are the most common repairs we need to do to our cars. They are also repairs that will happen more than once during the lifetime of your automobile. Brake pads wear down over time, oil degrades and should be changed ever few thousand miles. These two tend to be rather inexpensive repairs, but if you run into a problem with your brake disk, rotor or drum expect the bill to be more expensive.
Automotive repairs will happen, but with proper maintenance and an extended automotive warranty
from Delta Auto Protect you can minimize the frequency and cost of repairs.
Since inception, Delta Auto Protect has been servicing Vehicle Owners with dedicated quality care and providing comprehensive coverage to all drivers nationwide. Since the beginning, our goal has been to provide exceptional service, eliminating delays, and developing the industry standard for Extended Vehicle Service Programs
. How do we do it? Delta Auto Protect is staffed with ASE certified technicians who work for you. Our staff speaks directly with your repair center and provides coverage authorization in a timely manner directly over the phone.